ARC300 review by Ibanez

Ibanez: ARC300

This guitar really suits my music style because with any kind of music I play, the sound is very clear whether it's clean or distorted. The amp I am using is a Laney 65W amp and the effects I'm using is the Zoom 606 multi-effects. The sound of the amp is very clear and it is really loud and the effects has a lot of those cool sounds which I always use. On any setting, it is not noisy and it gives a full sound and it really sounds good when it is distorted.

I play rock music and this is a good match because it really sounds good when it is distorted because it gives a full sound and really gives that sound fit for rock music. I have been playing for a year and a half and I own a Fender Strat and this Ibanez Guitar. I also have a Fender amp and the Laney amp. If this guitar was stolen, I would buy it again because I really like this guitar. I like the design of the guitar and my favorite feauture is the fine tuning and the pickup selector, even though I changed mine. I chose this guitar because it had a good design, an affordable price and good sound.

This guitar will withstand Live playing because the guitar was made with strong and durable wood or materials. The hardware will last because it looks like it is strong enough. The strap buttons are very solid and it can withstand the weight of the guitar, because the guitar is heavier than the usual guitars. I can depend on this guitar because I know that this guitar is strong and does not easily break and I would surely use this guitar on a gig without a backup. The finish looks like it will last a long time and it does not get dameged or scratched easily.

The guitar was properly set-up in the factory and all parts of the guitar were properly put in place. The neck pickup, at first, was a little loose but after a few adjustments, it was fixed but the bridge pickup was just fine and I did not have any problems with it. The guitar did not contain any flaws and everything was properly placed in the guitar and did not have any problems with the neck, bridge, etc.

I'm not sure where it was made but I think it was in China or in Taiwan. This guitar has 22 medium frets. It also has a solid top, I think so. It has a mahogany body and also has a mahogany ARC set-in neck. The finish is a brown sunburst (BS) and it is really a nice color on the guitar. The body style is like a Gibson Les Paul but the pointed tip in the Gibson is diff. because the Ibanez has a curved, non- pointed tip. The bridge is a Gibraltar III bridge. I am also not sure if it has active or passive electronics. The controls are volume, tone1 and tone2. It has a 3-way selector. Even if the 3-way selector is okay, I bought a new one from AllParts and replaced the old one with a new 3-way selector. The new selector is almost like the Standard one but this one is a lot softer and only needs a little effort in moving it. This guitar has humbucker pickups and it has ACH1 (H) neck pickup and ACH2 (H) bridge pickup. The tuners are non- locking and I'm not sure with the brand. All I know about it is that it is the tuners that they have when you buy it. It also has fine, tuning in the other end of the guitar and it is really helpful when you are playing and when you find out you're out of tune during the middle of the song. Unfortunately' it does not go with any accessories.

SKVguitars
    A really good guitar for the price. Sounds nice and looks amazing. I only have to disagree with the review that says the finish won't get scratched easily - i played while wearing a jacket with an open zipper, and the bugger managed to make quite a few scratches on the back. But hell, who's going to look at the back anyway!
    EnyoAdonai
    I just put one of these on laybuy this morning. I found it for $NZ600 and did extensive research to find out whether this was a good guitar and whether this was a good price... it was! and I loved the playablity and looks of it too! I think it's my soul mate. I'm paying off the rest next weekend