Artcore AF85 review by Ibanez

Ibanez: Artcore AF85

Purchased from: Musician's Friend

Because I play all kinds of music, I experimented with this guitar. It can play Everything. This guitar is an all round guitar and works in all situation. I've played everything from country to death metal. It seriously works every way you want it to. It's full sound, which can be changed from/with bright and low sounds using the tone knobs is insane. You can enunciate everything on this guitar. It's one of the best I've picked up in a long time.

I play every kind of music from blues to death metal. It works perfectly for all kinds of music. I've been playing for a couple years, and it handles just as good as a Gibson. If this guitar was stolen I would totally buy it again. It does everything I want it to. The only thing I wish this thing has is a whammy bar, even though I hate them, it doesn't have a slot for it. That's about the only downside. Amazing guitar. Just amazing.

This guitar will definately withstand live playing. I'll take this one on stage time after time. The hardware'll take a bump or 10, but I'm sure it won't take a smash to the wall. The strap buttons were solid. Because we're talking a hollowbody, the finish might come a little rubbed off, but we shouldn't have any problems.

Perfectly set up in the factory. Pickups adjusted perfected. Ok bridge, needed some adjustment on the low A, but got that working with the easy bridge configurations. This guitar came to me, ready to play. I hooked it up, tuned, and jammed out to all kinds of music.

A new model, w/ 22 frets. W/ a solid frame and a sweet tone. It's 2-volume 2-tone knob and 3-way selector are a classic addition to the amazing sound of this guitar. There are front and rear humbuckers on this baby that pack an awesome sound. It has a stain finish with a clearcoat on top, and it makes a beautiful guitar. It has a tailpiece, which adds to the violin shape.

Hendrix_fan_14
    I tried this guitar in a music shop i was really impressed by the sound and the feel. one of the guitars i am considering to buy.