Artcore AM73T review by Ibanez

Ibanez: Artcore AM73T

Purchased from: Manahawkin Music, NJ

The sound on the guitar is pretty damn good. I play a lot of hardcore and metal through it, and I do like the sound when I run it through the amp. When I want a very clean sound also, this guitar delivers. The sound is very nice, but there are better.

Great guitar, a must buy for beggining.

Well, it is a pretty durable guitar though I already had to fix one part which should not have had to. The bottom strap screw stripped out and I had to fix that. That is the only thing that has needed to be fixed so far, and I do like the guitar.

Great parts and everything, good make. Though the Bridge piece on the guitar is by far the worst bridge piece I have ever played but it is playable. The other parts on the guitar and great though. The paintjob on it was also greatly done too. Great design, just that the bridge sucks.

Here are the specs right from the Ibanez site: Artcore Set-In neck Mahogany Neck Material Maple top/ sides/back Body 22/Large frets Bound Rosewood Finger Board ART2 w/VBS80 Vintage Vibrato bridge ACH1 (H) Neck PU ACH2 (H) Bridge PU Pearl Dot Inlay CH : Hardware Color