Artcore AM73T review by Ibanez

Ibanez: Artcore AM73T

It has a more jazzy or blues style of sound to it. That is what I was looking for.I play mostly classic rock, and some modern rock, but I love that blues sound. I use just a small Peavey Starter Kit amp with it, and no effects, except for a little distortion on the amp every once in a while.

Like I stated earlier, I play mostly classic rock, but I love the blues sound, and this guitar delivers it very well. I have been playing it for about a month and have had no problems with it what'soever. If it were stolen, I would probably find a different guitar, but that is just because I like to try new things.It would be worth buying over again though.

I have not played with this guitar Live yet, but I have no doubts that it will hold up well. It seems very sturdy. I replaced the strap buttons with locking ones, so that should not be a problem. The finish is holding up very well, and there doesn't seem to be hardly any wear on it.

Everything seems to be built very sturdily. There is one little nick on the back of it, but I am 100% positive this was from the previous owner.Everything on this guitar seemed pretty much perfect. But this could also be because it came from a very good shop too. I have had no problems with it at all.

This Semi-hollow body guitar has 22 frets on the neck, which has Dot marks. It has a dark blue color, and a glossy finish to it. It has several control knobs on the body. Volume, High, Bass, and Mid. It also has a three-way selector for the different pick ups. I bought it used, and it did not come with any accessories.

Quicksand15
    rock_and_blues wrote:...the shred genre...just beware and make sure your getting it for the right reason.
    if you use a jazz guitar for shredding, your simply got something wrong...its just dumb of course its not perfect for shredding, but very good for so many other genres: i use it for funk, progressive music, post-rock, jazz, blues...and this guitar can manage those genres perfectly!
    Running_It_Back
    I play in a pop punk band, called Failure By Design, and I also own this guitar, We've done 3 covers so far, Dammit from Blink-182, Septemberism from Man Overboard, and Sugar We're Going Down from Fall Out Boy, and this guitar can play punk very well! It has great tone, and I got it for a steal. I am so happy with it! Honestly, if you're on the fence about getting it, I wouldn't worry too much, It's awesome for the price. I give it a 8/10!