AXS32 review by Ibanez

Ibanez: AXS32

Purchased from: Craigslist

Oh my gosh it has an awesome sound. With all the adjustments you can do just through the knobs is amazing. You can play from a completely clean deep sound to a raspy blues kind of sound. I do a little modifications do to the fact that I like to play metal. But it is great for all puposes of all playing I would say. Its clean is a very deep yet bright sound.

I love it. I play everything (blues metal pop). I know you are probably surprised but I've only been playing for a year or so but I'm already in a band and touring and doing shows all around Indiana. If I lost it toatly would but a new one No Doubt. I compare to some newer les pauls and I feel it plays as good but that's me. P.S. By the way I toatly got lucky with the price. Bought it from a local guy for 175 when I had it appraised for 650$.

It deffinently survives live playing live concerts. Everything is tight and just feels comfortable overall while playing. It is one of the lightest guiatrs I've played also which I found quiet surprising. I would use it all the way with no back up that's how great it is. And to add to that the finish is great the guitar has gone through alot there are very few dents but the finish still looks as good as new.

It is set up the exact way I want it. The only down side is that the guitars neck is built right into the body but its fine. It has a pearl coating under the fret board and all the frets are completely hammered down and non of the strings get stuck under. Over all great design couldnt have asked for more.

first off great guitar one of the best I've ever owned. It has 22 frets and its a sollid basswood with a silver matte finish. It has a srting through body and two dual-humbucker pickups. There are 2 volume knobs along with 2 tone knobs that vairy on what of the three setting you are on.The tuners are simple non-lock knobs.

g13_honda
    Arlabester : i just played it at my local music store and it PWNS the sh*t out of my MIM Strat, this guitar rocks
    Maybe it's because MIM Strats suck. lol America Strats kick ass.
    dynamitejack
    Awesome. This is my first guitar and I fell in love with it the moment I picked it up, started making wedding plans after I heard the way it sounded. All my friends who play guitar like it a lot as well.