DT200 Destroyer review by Ibanez

Ibanez: DT200 Destroyer

Purchased from: Systems By Trail

The Mahogany body gives an excellent tone along with the stock pickups. Good clean sounding when just put straight through to the amp, has a very full/bright sound, I can play anything from metal to country and I can get everything inbewteen aswell as those two when I play.

I love the Explorer body design from Gibson, but found that gibsons models are quite expensive so the Ibanez Destroyer wich has 2 tiny changes to the basic shape fits my needs well. If you're a fan of the design or wierd designs like I am then pick one up! You will not be dissapointed.

I baby my equipment so I haven't found this guitars durability. It's a very light very sleak design that makes playing fast and fun.

Action as always on a hard tail is excellent. No kniks dents or finish flaws. Pups were a bit low but was easily corrected.

Sculpted Bolt on neck with 24 small sized frets with a rosewood fingerbaord and dot inlays. quick-change/Full tune II bridge, 2 PSND1 pups on both bridge and neck positions, 1 vol 2 tone knobs 1 3 way selector. Mahogany Body, Vintage Amber finish.