EGEN18 Herman Li Signature review by Ibanez

Ibanez: EGEN18 Herman Li Signature

Price paid: € 1000

Purchased from: Portugal

It's very good to play musics by big musicians like Steve Vai; John Petrucci; Joe Satriani. And That sounds really cool. I use usually a LINE6 Spider Vavle because I can make her scream easily. You can easily get a high scream if you use the tremolo with an harmonic. And is perfect to make that Van Halen Noises.

I play Satriani, John Petrucci, Steve Vai, Van Halen, Jimi Hendrix and more. But it's good to Richie Blackmore, Jimmy Page, Jeff Beck, David Gilmour, AC/DC, Paul Gilbert, Metallica, Eric Clapton, Zakk Wylde, Steve Ray Vaughan, Slash and a few more. I love that you slide in her perfectly, and I like her bridge. I bought her with my Line 6 Spider Valve. First I bought the Ibanez and I needed an amplifier, a good amplifier. And when I try the Line 6 with my Ibanez I new that they where made for each other. It has all that I like. And I have to sell it because I need money and I don't have another choice but if I could I'll stay with her.

If it is well tuned and with the bridge aligned, yes. The hardware will last. The hardware will last because all the guitars are handmade and i never had problems with any part of the hardware. The strap buttons are solid. I have another guitar, a PRS, and once, my strap button fell. Never hapenned with Ibanez. Yes we can deppend on it, I, no doubt, use it without any backup or trouples. Great finnish.

Really Well. But I had to change the strings and that was a problem because of the bridge. So I do not touch it and I take 'Her' to a professional and she's really great now absolutely awesome. The Pickups are good but I was to change for DiMarzio Steve Vai Model. Aligned Bridge. What I Know it doesn't have any n't flaws.

Ibanez E-Gen was introduce on 2008 and I have it from 2010. Made In Indonesia. 24 Frets. Neck Material: 3pc Maple Neck Type: EGEN Body: Mahogany Body/Flamed Maple Top. Jumbo Frets. Fingerboard: Rosewood. Abalone Oval Inlay. Edge III bridge. NeckPickup V7. Middle Pickup: S1 Bridge Pickup: V8 Hardware Color: Gold Finishes: PLB Inclued Ibanez EGEN Bag And New Strings.

Wafflepwne
    Ok so when you buy this guitar, will it always include a hardshell case or does it depend on who you are buying it from. If it does depend on who you are buying it from, who should I order it from so that I can get the hardshell case. I know I can order it from Ibanez.com and it says that it comes with a hardshell case, but it just shows me dealers..help anyone?
    GoldenEmp
    Arcenicum wrote: Blagworth08 wrote: Considering everything Herman Li does with this guitar the durability MUSTbe good, he picks it up by the whammy and rags it about and throws it up in the air by the whammy bar, What other guitar wud allow you to do this? If only Herman Li could play ON a guitar as he can play WITH a guitar... Seriously, Dragonforce makes total emotionless musical-metal which is so fast they can't even play it live. They can only play it in parts and with a lot og luck in a studio, these bits they edit into one solo.
    Wow man, you REALLY need to do some research before you start talking...maybe a few interviews with Herman to start with?? Or vids from their last tour?? Dick
    rifqianandaf
    I Just dont like it when people got no respect for dragonforce, i know in the past they didnt play really well, but i think they are much better right now. Anyway Nice Review, But isnt that an Egen8 that reviewed by Afonsoguitar???