EX170 review by Ibanez

Purchased from: Used

I love this guitar, for any type of style. I myself Like alotta music. From Metallica to sum 41. Alotta emo sometimes Yellowcard, Finch, Alexisonfire stuff like that. I use a crate amp . Aswell as a Fender Frontman 25R. Great sounds, really rich.

Been playing 6 years. Own a Epiphone Les Paul Studio. I love this guitar so much. I have no complaints whatsoever. The finish is sexy. The guitar sounds great. Definately if you have money lying around, or want a first guitar. Go with this one.

This guitar has been to hell and back with me and is style alive and kicking.

I really have no complaints with this guitar. It was my 3rd guitar I got it as a joke cuz i had money to blow and was totally worth the money I love it. I own a Epiphone les paul aswell and I love my Ibanez over it.

So apparently this is a jap guitar. It has 22 frets. I have a beautiful sun burst finish. Quite sexy if I do say so myself. It has one tone one volume and a 5 way selector. H-S-H pickups. Stock pickups and they are passive. Like I said laminate sun burst finish. I love the neck,action is great. Its a Strat style body and bridge wit no locking tunning stuff. Neck is just a normal neck.

boneless_360
    i got 1 too, the action is kick-ass but one of the strap holder screws has killed the tread in the wood
    skydiveboymail
    Ohh my God, this web just lose my respect, absolutely lost, with all due respect who was the moron who give it a 10 in sound and 10 in almost everything, I guess he has never tried other models, this model EX170 is pure garbage and one of the poorest sounds of the great brand ibanez, I own this guitar for years and I honestly will qualify it with 6.5 in almost everything, just like the the other users score, 6.5 is fair for sound if you have tried other Ibanez models, do NOT Buy this guitar, run run run away