EX170 review by Ibanez

Purchased from: Used

I love this guitar, for any type of style. I myself Like alotta music. From Metallica to sum 41. Alotta emo sometimes Yellowcard, Finch, Alexisonfire stuff like that. I use a crate amp . Aswell as a Fender Frontman 25R. Great sounds, really rich.

Been playing 6 years. Own a Epiphone Les Paul Studio. I love this guitar so much. I have no complaints whatsoever. The finish is sexy. The guitar sounds great. Definately if you have money lying around, or want a first guitar. Go with this one.

This guitar has been to hell and back with me and is style alive and kicking.

I really have no complaints with this guitar. It was my 3rd guitar I got it as a joke cuz i had money to blow and was totally worth the money I love it. I own a Epiphone les paul aswell and I love my Ibanez over it.

So apparently this is a jap guitar. It has 22 frets. I have a beautiful sun burst finish. Quite sexy if I do say so myself. It has one tone one volume and a 5 way selector. H-S-H pickups. Stock pickups and they are passive. Like I said laminate sun burst finish. I love the neck,action is great. Its a Strat style body and bridge wit no locking tunning stuff. Neck is just a normal neck.

boneless_360
    i got 1 too, the action is kick-ass but one of the strap holder screws has killed the tread in the wood