EX170 Review

manufacturer: Ibanez date: 09/25/2003 category: Electric Guitars

Sign up to get weekly digest with top stories from UG. Ads free, only news.

Thanks for subscribing! Check your email soon for some great stories from UG

22 frets. With one tone one volume and a 5 way selector. H-S-H pickups. Laminate sun burst finish.
 8.1
 9.6
 6.6
 1,994
review (1) 1 comment vote for this gear:
EX170 Reviewed by: zappp, on september 25, 2003

Features: So apparently this is a jap guitar. It has 22 frets. I have a beautiful sun burst finish. Quite sexy if I do say so myself. It has one tone one volume and a 5 way selector. H-S-H pickups. Stock pickups and they are passive. Like I said laminate sun burst finish. I love the neck,action is great. Its a Strat style body and bridge wit no locking tunning stuff. Neck is just a normal neck. // 8

Sound: I love this guitar, for any type of style. I myself Like alotta music. From Metallica to sum 41. Alotta emo sometimes Yellowcard, Finch, Alexisonfire stuff like that. I use a crate amp . Aswell as a Fender Frontman 25R. Great sounds, really rich. // 10

Action, Fit & Finish: I really have no complaints with this guitar. It was my 3rd guitar I got it as a joke cuz i had money to blow and was totally worth the money I love it. I own a Epiphone les paul aswell and I love my Ibanez over it. // 10

Reliability & Durability: This guitar has been to hell and back with me and is style alive and kicking. // 10

Overall Impression: Been playing 6 years. Own a Epiphone Les Paul Studio. I love this guitar so much. I have no complaints whatsoever. The finish is sexy. The guitar sounds great. Definately if you have money lying around, or want a first guitar. Go with this one. // 10

More Ibanez reviews rating category latest review
+ AR220 8.8 Electric Guitars 02/08/2016