G10 review by Ibanez

Ibanez: G10

Purchased from: Long And Mcquade

I play mostly punk and rock. (slipknot and the distillers, and a ton of other stuff)With a good amp and a pedal, this guitar is AWESOME, to acoustic to metal, this guitar does it all perfectly. I have a little Peavey amp and a DigiTech RP80 pedal and they sound awesome. the g-10 makes a bit of noise, but for the price, still pretty awesome.

I really like this guitar, but my Fender Strat beats them all, but this is a really good begginners guitar. This was my first guitar, and I've been playing for about 2 years, so I can say myself thats it's a good beginner's guitar. I was really mad when I saw that I wouldn't get a case with it, because I didn't have one, but my favorite thing about this guitar is the head, i love the shape. If this guitar would get stolen, I would buy it again and track down the theif and kick his sorry ass until he couldn't walk!

this guitar will go almost through anything, it will still work, but the paint gets chipped really easly, my brother threw an unsharpened pencil at my guitar and it chipped a bit on the side, so you have to watch for that. I would totally go without any backup on a gig, awesome guitar. I dont think the finish will wear off, but it'll chip if you hit it somewhere

The whole guitar was perfect, exept you don't get a case with it or anything, so you have to be careful because all you get is a cardboard box. The guitar was already perfectly tuned (somehow) and everything was perfect. But you have to be careful with the strap buttons, because mine had fallen and since I had fast reflexes I caught it. so That's about it

This guitar has 22 frets, the neck is made out of rosewood. Mine is black, laminated. And the pick guard is black also. The shape of this guitar looks almost exactly like the GRX20 suprisingly. There are 4 pickups, wich are also black. There is one volume knob and one tone one. When you buy it, you only get the strings (well, they are put there in the factory).