G10 review by Ibanez

Ibanez: G10

It suits my style of music very good. Style of music this guitar is good for is Metal, Hard Rock, Blues. The type of amp I use with this guitar is a Raven RG 20. Guitar sounds great with good distortion. It's pretty noisy, but you'll get a good sound out of it if you set the tones right. Very bright sounding guitar, full sound along with it.

The style I play this guitar in is in the style of Metallica and early Thrash/Heavy Metal music. I've been playing this axe for about a year and a half and not once has it let me down. I also play on a Fender Bronco Bass. If I'd lose this guitar, I'd go back to Guitar Center and get myself an RG series from Ibanez. What I love about this guitar is about the durability it can withstand, and the tone that it can provide. But what I hate about it is the somewhat muddy pickups, but the muddy sound kinda gives it more of a crunch-crunch sound.

This guitar will most likely survive a decade of gigs. The durability on this guitar is simply outstanding being it's a beginners guitar. The hardware will last a while, but most likely need to be replaced with better ones once the stock pickups are worn out. I can depend on it, I'd probably use it as a backup guitar.

The guitar set-up was pretty much horrible, but once you get it change the strings immediately. The pickups were adjusted in a good position. All in all, everything was perfectly fine. The strings were not very good, I immediately replaced them with a brand new set of strings.

This guitar was made in about 2006. It was made in Japan. This guitar contains 22 frets, accessible easily, thin neck, rosewood neck. Solid top, guitar finish is a black satin. The body is in the style of a cutaway. The bridge style is a String-thru body, passive electronics. Given controls has a volume knob, Tone knob, and a 3-Way swith. Model pickups are made from Ibanez, inspired made from ESP. The tuners is non-locking, but the strings stay in tune for awhile. Included accessories include a guitar strap, gig bag, tuner, picks, instructional DVD. All in all, this guitar is great for beginners and is a good pick to choose if you are barely playing. Pretty good guitar for those who enjoy playing riffs and solos.

cornballs182
    its good, but the wirings shit, and u need new pickups to. way to much feedback, and the wirings weak
    helterschecter
    My brother bought this guitar brand new and sold it to me years after and i love it. nuff said. lol. had to replace the rotten strings tho but the guitar is amazing. perfect for beginners to intermediate students. totally fun and it doesn't have that feedback or noise other reviewers seem to be dealing with.
    MaggaraMarine
    WTH is G10??? I've heard that Ibanez has an amp called G10. If the headstock says "G10" (BTW it's GIO, not G10) it's some of the cheapest Ibanez guitars. The model of the guitar may be GRG-something or GRX-something.