GART30 review by Ibanez

• Reviewer's score: 4.6 Poor
Ibanez: GART30

I mostly play blues, classic rock, and this guitar, has the worst sound for any type of music, it has one sound, and it won't change, even if you got a pedal or the most expensive amp with tubes... And it has a hum and noise very annoying, I use Laney LX20R, and a DigiTech multieffects pedal, this guitar can't suit any type of music it sounds cheap, even in clean sound.

This guitar is no match for any type of music, I have been playing for years, and I didn't buy this guitar, it was a gift for my birthday. If it were stolen I will thank god (but I am sure no one will take that piece of wood).

This guitar can't even stand live at home, what about live playing at stage, it will be a complete fail. The hardware wont last a year maximum, the strap buttons fell already, also the output jack, the cable keep falling, and if you move it it will make a noisy buzz sound, I will never use it in gig.

The pickups weren't adjusted, but the action wasn't that bad. But the output jack is poorly made.

It was made in China, in 2009. It has 22 medium frets, with rosewood fingerboard, with basswood body and maple neck. It's similar to a Les Paul style, but not as heavy as a Les Paul. It has 2 controls (volume and tone) and 3 way selector. It has to humbuckers, the worst humbuckers ever.

furyone
    I got my first GART50 for cheap money. I loved the feel and fit of it but the hardware sucked. from the powersound pickups the the cheezy bridge. the first thing i did was strip all the hardware and replace them with better quality parts. i used mostly used Rg series stuff with a older set of V7/v8 pickups which i have swapped the magnets. for a budget guitar, this thing is great, now that it's been upgraded.