GAX30 review by Ibanez

Ibanez: GAX30

Purchased from: Music 47 Worcester

It is perfect for any type of music I play rock, grunge, Indie, heavy metal, classic rock and absoutloutley evrything on this guitar and it handles it all great. When sat down with it has a very rich and warm sound. I'm using this with a Marshall MG100 and jim Dunlop Wah and Zoom 505 #2 effects and it sounds great. For this price you will never get a guitar this good sounding I can guarantee it.

Overall this guitar is great it sounds great and suits any type of music. I have been playin for a year and a half and would class myslef as intermediate guitarist I know no one whos better tyhan me whos been playing for such a short time. I can play everything from hendrix to GN'R. And this guitar suits me perfectly. If this guitar were stolen I would be annoyed and would buy another one. All I wish it had was more volume controls and other add-ons.

It is perfect for gigs I have used this on many occasions. And the guitar is built so it'll live forver. The strap buttons are also extremmely solid I have a hard time getting straps off this guitar which is a good and a bad thing. And trust me you can depend on this guitar it has saved me at gigs many a time.

I recieved the guitar set up well. the pickups were adjusted fine and the action is best medium - high. but when low made a bit of fuzz which did not bother me as I like my action highs. No problems withy any of this.

22 frets made in china I think. Made of basswood it has an LP bottom and an SG styled sort of top. It comes with standard Ibanez pickups which sound great. You get a neck and bridge set of humbuckers. Two volume controls which work pretty well. And to top it all off a lovely black finish.