GRGR121EX review by Ibanez

Ibanez: GRGR121EX

Purchased from: MyDukkan

It was my first guitar and I generally play thrash metal. Sometimes I go on to rock or blues. It fits metal nice. If you are a beginner you can all the guitar technics with that baby. I used it with Ibanez TBX15R and my tone was too bassy. With that guitar you just can't made death/black metal.

If it were stolen/lost I would buy something better but this baby is still good.

I played live at my school and it was so beautiful. I doesn't need backup.

When it comes from cargo the set-up was well. This baby is like a stone.

Firstly I live in Turkey. I bought that guitar at June 2011. It was made in 2011 and was made in Ibanez's Indonesia factory. It has 24 medium frets and a thin maple neck. The keyboard is rosewood and its solid. Body is basswood but now I learned that I don't like the basswood tone. I really like mahogany. Finish was satin white. It has Ibanez's stock pickups.

cdsnzeevnaja
    SoA_Joseph
    If you are a beginner you can all the guitar technics with that baby.
    You just accidentally the whole English language.
    ProgJazzMath
    Cannibal Koala
    Wow. Whatever translation site this guy used is terrible.
    cdsnzeevnaja wrote: HOW have THREE of my carefully worded reviews, with details and extensive and comprehensive information been rejected repeatedly, while something like this got accepted?!
    Mystery of a lifetime.
    Air_Stryker
    Why the f**k does this s**t make it onto the main page, when there are perfectly legible reviews being submitted? My mind is full of f**k?!
    PsiGuy60
    1. How the hell does this get accepted? I know my review kinda sucked, but this is just the cream of the crap right here. 2.
    ProgJazzMath wrote: GRGR121EX What's the next model name gonna be? HKASDKFHIPAISHIAHSDHAKSDFs0890192AAAFJFASdf?
    Highly unlikely.
    pokerhappy
    If you are a beginner you can all the guitar technics. All of the technics. Not one left un.
    jesusofpaign
    I can ALL the guitar technics? ALL the guitar technics! Any way, this is actually quite a good beginner guitar. I've been using it for like 2 and a half years, and it's pretty good. The neck feels great, and the pickups are like the SD JB/Jazz set, but of ibanez quality, I switched mine out for the legit SD set, and I love it.
    JB95
    The keyboard is rosewood and its solid.
    This is priceless.