GRGR121EX Review

manufacturer: Ibanez date: 04/03/2012 category: Electric Guitars

Sign up to get weekly digest with top stories from UG. Ads free, only news.

Thanks for subscribing! Check your email soon for some great stories from UG

Ibanez: GRGR121EX
It has 24 medium frets and a thin maple neck. The keyboard is rosewood and its solid. It fits metal nice. If you are a beginner you can all the guitar technics with that baby.
 7.5
 8.4
 6.6
 9,011
review (1) pictures (4) 18 comments vote for this gear:
GRGR121EX Reviewed by: unregistered, on april 03, 2012

Purchased from: MyDukkan

Features: Firstly I live in Turkey. I bought that guitar at June 2011. It was made in 2011 and was made in Ibanez's Indonesia factory. It has 24 medium frets and a thin maple neck. The keyboard is rosewood and its solid. Body is basswood but now I learned that I don't like the basswood tone. I really like mahogany. Finish was satin white. It has Ibanez's stock pickups. // 8

Sound: It was my first guitar and I generally play thrash metal. Sometimes I go on to rock or blues. It fits metal nice. If you are a beginner you can all the guitar technics with that baby. I used it with Ibanez TBX15R and my tone was too bassy. With that guitar you just can't made death/black metal. // 9

Action, Fit & Finish: When it comes from cargo the set-up was well. This baby is like a stone. // 8

Reliability & Durability: I played live at my school and it was so beautiful. I doesn't need backup. // 9

Overall Impression: If it were stolen/lost I would buy something better but this baby is still good. // 8

Comments