GRX20 review by Ibanez

Ibanez: GRX20

Purchased from: Zzounds.com

The sound is good but I dont have enough crunch out of my amp. But for clean things it sounds great. It can do whatever you want it to basically. The style I play is stated above.

It was a lot better than I thought it would be. I have been playing since marh of 05. for the music I play, it is great. I own only things that came with the Ibanez Jumpstart pack. If it was stolen I would hunt the person down and kill them because this guitar is so good. I love everything about it. I chose it because of price. I wish it came with a dimebucker pickup, 24 frets, a floating tremolo. Other than that nothing.

This thing can take anything you throw at it. The strap buttons are very solid and is very good at shredding. My finish has not begun to wear yet and I've owned mine for almost 6 months. I would definetly use it without a backup.

This guitar is not the best looking in the world. It scratches really easily. The paint doesnt Shine that much. The action is good for the price. There weren't really that many flaws with it.

I dont know a whole lot about guitar making and all of that. All I do know is how this thing sounds. It sounds awesome for the price. Don't go thinking it sounds great because I have some kick ass amp or something like that. I am using a little amp from my Ibanez Jumpstart pack. It's just a little 10 watt with no effects. The features on this guitar are: 6-string, 22 frets, rosewood fretboard, Ibanez powersound pickups, available in jewel blue or black, also available in left-handed version, I think a double cutaway body, no accesories. Even with the little amp I have this thing rocks. I can play a lot of music, mostly heavy rock like pantera and metallica and with metallica anyways, I can acheive a sound very close. With stuff like Pantera, my amp just cant do the job. Harmonics sound great, artificial and natural, and the tremolo works really well. If anyone has any questions just email me. Don't look this up because of the low price tag. Oh and by the way, the reason I payed so much for it is because I am left-handed.