GRX20 review by Ibanez

Ibanez: GRX20

Purchased from: jersey guitar and music(ebay)

I am a beginner, but I play hard rock and heavy metal ( Slayer, Pantera, etc.) I run this guitar through a Roland Cube 15X and it sounds amazing. If you are right on the amp you get some feedback, but that can be cured by moving away ( duh) The clean channel is awesome with this guitar, and the four lead channels rock as well. I love the sounds you can get with baby.

I play mostly metal and thrash, this guitar fits the bill perfectly. I have been playing for a short time. But for the price and the quality compared to Squier Strats or Epiphones for the same price, this guitar is the obvious choice. If it were lost or stolen, I would definitely buy this again after I gutted whoever took it.I love the fact that it is beginner friendly, the price is right, and it does not feel cheaply made. Just wish it a Floyd Rose!

This guitar will absolutely withstand Live playing. The hardware seems very durable. Strap buttons are tough as nails, the finish is awesome. I would definitely play this without a backup. Again everything feels and looks awesome. Nothing feels cheap. Remember this a beginner level guitar. Steve Vai or Kerry King will not be using this model. It is a beginner.

I bought this guitar on Ebay, the action is perfect, the pickups are well adjusted. Everything on this guitar is set-up well. This guitar has a very, very minor scratch on the pick guard and that is why I bought it used. They cannot sell it as new with this minor blemish. All the hardware is durable and should last me a while. Everything looks and functions excellent.

Mine was made in China. It has 22 Frets and a very thin maple neck and rosewood fretboard. Black finish with a balck pickguard. The body style is shaped like Strat. The bridge is FAT 6. Not a floating trem. It has two open coil powersound pickups, a three way control switch and a volume and tone knob with chrome hardware.

sewoo55
    buy a ESP LTD M-50. it has all the features the Grx20 has and the strings stay in tune better