GRX40 review by Ibanez

Ibanez: GRX40

Purchased from: Musicianfriends.com

The 10W amp is preaty louwd for it's little size. I normally play rock. But some times I have an arge to play something else. The amp is only a practice amp and I only use it some times. And if I were you I would buy like a 30W Fender amp. But the one it came with it doesn't have a clear sound to it and when all the ways up it buzzez like hell.

I play rock but I sometimes have the urge to play something else. I have been playing for 3 years. I own 2 acoustic Ibanez guitars. I wish I would have asked what color the pickguard was. I would buy this guitar again if it were stolon. I love the mattalic blue it just blew me away. I don't hate anything about this guitar. My favorite feature is the body shape. I wish it came with some sort of a design on it.

This guitar is built like a rock I can say that I have dropped it a few times and it still plays great. And I would deffinitly use this guitar at gigs without a backup. The strap buttons may want to be replaced after 3 months of playing. I will have this guitar forever.

My guitar was all most perfect when it arrived. It had I noticablly long streak mark one the back. and the 14th and 15th frets were scratched but I had that repaired (warrentys do wonders). The pickups were very easily adjustable.

The Ibanez GRX40 is a great guitar for it's price. The guitar is mean't for a begginer but I think it's more for intermediate players. I have been playing for four years and this is the second best guitar I have. (My baby Fender) the GRX40 has 22 frets. It comes in mattalic blue or red or black night. I have mattalic blue and it is gorgous. The neck is mahogany. This guitar is acually a pack and the pack comes with a strap, tuner, padded gig bag, cable, picks, chord chart, DVD, lesson book, headphones, 10W amp and some more stuff I can't think of. The amp has more power than you would think. Overall if your looking for a preaty good guitar for a great price this one is it.