GSA60 review by Ibanez

Ibanez: GSA60

I play all kinds of music from old rock to punk and metal. I usually only use my Zoom Fire-18 practice modeling amp with it and it's pretty amazing for the prize. It can get as clear and clean when you use the right pickups and it will blast your head off when you use the humbucker. The guitar is mainly used for clean sounds, but it's the best for it's price for distoreted, metal sounds.

I play blues, rock, classic rock, just about any rock there is. It's a pretty good match to just about everythin except it could do better with the distoreted part (it might be my amp because I played it through the effect pedal of my friend and it was amazing but I didn't play it with too much distortion). I wish it had come with a tremolo bar. Guitar Center ripped me off and didn't give me one, but I think it comes standard. I would buy this guitar again if it was lost or stolen. It's price was amazing for all that it's worth. It definetly beats anything its the 0-350 dollar price range. You can always get some better pickups if you wish to upgrade.

I think this guitar will last for many years to come. I would have payed two times the price. I've only had it for about a month and a half but have used it for long periods of time. I would recommed a back-up just incase 'cause I haven't had enough time with this guitar.

The guitar was set up pretty perfectly from the factory. I bought it and plugged it in and started to play. The string are amazing straight from the store (unlike most new guitars). It is jewel blue and it has no pick guard so it attracts scratches really easily. It also attracts fingerprints like crazy. That might Drive people crazy, but I can handle it cus they're really easy to clean.

It was made in Indonesia. I believe it was made in 2002, but I am not completely sure. It was 21 frets with a thin neck thats Strat like. It has locking tuners. It has 2 single-coil pickups and one humbucker. It's 5-way selector, one volume control and one tone control give you full range of many sounds. It's body is cutaway Strat like.

Frusciante-guy
    pommegrenade wrote: the guy who rated the guitar 3.2 is a shit ****
    I agree, that guy is a turd!