GSA60 review by Ibanez

Ibanez: GSA60

Price paid: € 209

Purchased from: Music Store

It fits in every style, with my Roland Cube 30X Amp, that is very versatile, I can get every style out of it: Funk, Blues, Chords, Rock, Heavy Metal... The sond is very versatile(its great to fool around with effects) but especially on the neck pick-ups, the sound isn't so bright. But for that price YOU CAN'T EXPECT MORE.

So all in all this guitar looks nice and fits in at any style of music. For beginners or amateurs PERFECT, for pros that guitar would maybe be good for messing around with it. I am happy that I bought that guitar and If the guitar would be stolen, I would save money and buy maybe a fender, because now I am a little bit more advanced than I was when I bought it. I loved that a could play everything on this guitar, and everything sounded GREAT. I hated nothing, but I disliked, that the quality of the interior was sh*tty. Comparing to other cheap guitars, the Ibanez GSA60 is a little bit over the average. The only thing I would wish the guitar had, is a better quality in the interior and on the controls. When you are a beginner, that looks for a cheap but good guitar, I STRONGLY RECOMMEND IT!

I didn't gig with that guitar, but I would. I think maybe something would break in a while, but the good thing is, on such a guitar you can repair everything. And the body and neck construction looks very massive and stable. So again, you shouldn't complain for this price.

Here I would give 6,5 pints, because in Japan they don't make the best quality guitars. The tone controller gets stuck when I turn it fully around, and in the back, the metal thing makes a noise when I play because of the resonance, so I put a piece of wood in there. I yu would open the guitar you would see much of bad, dirty wood and glue. But the Pick-ups, and the hardware on the "surface" of the guitar are good, and it looks really sweet and noble. So for the price, this is acceptable.

Made in Japan, 22 frets, its a fat strat(1hb, 2sc). It has 1 vol.control and 1 for the tone. When you buy this guitar you get a bag, a vibrato(its not good), a cable and a good guitar-belt. The strings on the guitar, when you buy it are from D'Addario. For that price; good.

SilverSpurs616
    It's a Gio. They're extremely great quality for the price paid, but giving them ratings close to a JEM is absurd.
    FrazerMitchell
    I'm thinking of buying this guitar. Money is tight, and I have a Copy Les Paul (Sheridan). I've been playing for nearly 2 years, and play a kinda Buckethead, Synyster Gates, Slash, Kirk Hammett mix. I'm still going to keep my Les Paul, to play the slash and Buckethead stuff. but is this the guitar for me? thanks