GSZ120 review by Ibanez

Ibanez: GSZ120

Purchased from: Musicians Friend

This a very good sounding guitar. It's perfect for rock and metal. I own an Epiphone Les Paul and a Gibson SG Special Faded, and this guitar sounds better than both.

Overall this was a good buy. It's perfect for my style of playing which is rock and metal. I love everything about this guitar. The look of the body, the finish, and it's fast neck. If it were stolen of lost I would probably replace it.

I think this guitar could withstand the live show. Every thing appears to be well built and looks like a very dependable guitar.

The neck on this guitar is one of the fastest I've ever played. Perfect for shred and fast metal riffs. The finish is very well done also. I love the silver finish on mine. The only flaw with the guitar was fret buzz on the first four frets of the A string.

This guitar features an SZ body with silver or black finish, two humbuckers, and a three way selector Switch. It has three knobs, two volume knobs and a tone knob. It also has a standard bridge.

cheames
    i got one. i want a better guitar...ive played all sorts of guitars and this is crap.
    Aussie Ghost
    Im planning on getting the GSZ 120. My main reason for buying it is so i have another guitar besides my Fender Strat for live shows. So i need a reliable guitar, which can hold its tuning evenif i beat it around and still have a good sound on it. The GSZ seems to fit the bill.
    warlow
    i have a black gsz120, and ive been playing it for 2 years now,... this is a reliable guitar...