Iceman ICT700 review by Ibanez

Ibanez: Iceman ICT700

Price paid: C$ 689

Purchased from: ItalMelodie

This guitar is perfect for metal, I play mostly Quo Vadis, Opeth, Metallica, Trivium, Ensiferum. I'm using a Marshall AVT 150X wich I Drive with a Boss GT-10 processor. So, no need to say it isn't noisy at all with that set up, I can get any tone I want. You can get an 80's trash metal Metallica sound as well as a perfect acoustic Opeth tone with that guitar, of course the GT-10 helps! Get that pedal!

Perfect match for any style of music. I've been playing for 6 years now and I play mostly metal but I'm looking forward to learn some new styles with my new Boss GT-10 wich produces any tone you want. If this guitar was stolen I'd get a new one and I honestly don't care cause I got two of them. I love everything about this guitar except maybe the front strap button that makes your guitar fall towards the neck when your playing straight up. It isn't balanced well. But that's the only thing I don't like about it. Go get yours today! And if you're looking for a pedal, buy the GT-10 from Boss it's really worth the 500$!

Of course it's a black guitar so you gotta be really careful when cleaning the body cause anything can make a scratch on it. But everything is painted black so it won't get oxidized by the acidity of your hands. The guitar seems really solid, and is pretty heavy too. Strap buttons are really solid and big enough, so you don't have to worry about your strap going off of it. I would totally use this guitar on a gig without any backup. As I said only the black paint can get some scratches but hey if you don't like it don't buy a black guitar!

I bought it from ItalMelodie, Montreal and the set up was so good I did'nt believe it at first. Everything was perfect from the action to the height of the pickups to the new set of strings that was on, litteraly everything was perfect. They're wasn't any flaw at all on this guitar, actually I love it so much I just got another one in exchange for my Joe Satriani.

This guitar was made in 2008 in Indonesia. It has 24 jumbo frets, it's a neck-tru and string through guitar with a mahogany body. It's satin black with a cream contour that goes from the headstock to the bottom of the guitar. It has a unique body style originally made for Kiss of course. Pickups are passive humbucker DiMarzio D Activators. There is a volume knob and a Tone knob with a 3-way switch. Tuners are non-locking but they keep they're tune pretty well. Comes in a beautiful case made for the shape of the guitar.