Iceman ICX220 review by Ibanez

Ibanez: Iceman ICX220

Purchased from: MORmusic

The sound, were to begin. The sound is the best thing about this guitar. It has great sound if you want to achieve that really havey sound, if you like Korn, System Of A Down, Offspring or Marliyn Manson then this is the guitar for you. It sounds really heavy with the right effect on and still is clear. Great for solo's with a metal effect on!

This guitar is the best guitar I've ever played so far and is really well made and sounds great, as I say, if you like SOAD and Korn this guitar is really good. The only bad thing about this guitar is it is a little to small. But I got over that a long time ago, bassicaly a fantastic guitar. Well worth a look in to if you want a new guitar.

This guitar has to be realiable because if big bands use it then it must be good. This guitar is a little wierd because it has a strange strap postions, they are actually on the back of the guitar, but it feels really comfy when playing standing up and sitting down. As long as you have a good amp and a lot of effects this guitar is any metal guitarists dream guitar. And it looks really good when people see you with it.

This guitar apparently was really well put together so the man in the shop said. As soon as it was delivered, it was pretty much in tune and all you needed to do was fit the strings and play away. This is a solid body guitar and is really light! The pickups are really good, they are some of the best I've ever played with.

I've had my eye on theis guitar for a long time, ever since I saw Daron from System Of A Down use an Iceman. But anyway, today I bought it in this shopand I had a go on it beofre I bought it, an it was like a dream! I also tried an Epiphone SG, but the Iceman had such a clearer sound than any other guitar I've ever tried (alot). Even when I had it with reverb, distortion and overdrive, the sound was really heavy, just what I wanted to achieve that System Of A Down and Offspring sound. Fantastic. It has such a rounded neck, really, beautiful shape and everything I've ever dreamed of.