Iceman ICX220 review by Ibanez

Ibanez: Iceman ICX220

I got it on Christmas and oh boy, this is a beast. It's so easy to get an amazing sharp, clear sound, great for those high scale notes! Even with that, it's still amazingly metallic sounding, chunky, big and loud. I used to have an Encore E1BTROFT that I got of eBay for about 50, there is an enourmouse sound diffrence between them both.

Looks amazing, plays amazing, the quality is high and affordable and not to hard to find. I love how easy it is to reach the 24 fret its so easy! I normaly play metal/rock I got the guitar as daron malakien of system of a down impressed me with this guitar and I wanted to se how good it was my self, even know I realise he now has a IC400.

This guitar is good quality, I would have to hit it with some form of object to leave a mark. The straps where a bit diffrent, but seems to feel fine, it's ment to release strain on your shoulders. I personaly would play it on stage (I do anyway), but if I had more guitars that were decent, I would take a spare, just in case something goes wrong.

I got it as an Xmas present from my parents, and they got it from some online music store. It came in about a week and when I opend it for xmas day, it was in a brown Ibanez box with lots of other parts i.e. Alan keys and I didn't have to ajust a thing. The strings where on fine, tuned, no loose screws they even threw in replacement strings.