Iceman X review by Ibanez

Ibanez: Iceman X

It is used by "system of a down"'s daron malakian, so it can put out some deadly tone. It is not only for playing distorted though. It plays great clean, but is probably not the guitar looking for if you want to play an acoustic looking guitar. If your a rocker, this would be a good guitar for you.

I have been playing for about 2 years now. I own a Crate amp and am going to purchase a new one - probably a Marshall 30 watt with dig. effects. I love just about everything about this guitar. The straplock is messed up but thats goin on with every guitar I've ever owned. I test played this one along with a Ibanez GAX70 and an Ibanez RG270DX and this one was my favorite. I knew I was gonna buy it as soon as I tested it. It's price was higher than the GAX and lower than the RG, but it was worth the cash. good guitar overall.

I think this guitar will last me a while. The finish is great and it will take any punishment you dish out while playing live. I like to use different tunings so I would most likely be using a backup instead of tuning my guitar back and forth on-stage (duh). This section would be perfect but the top straplock screw keeps coming loose.

I cannot find any flaws on this rock machine. It was set up well and is so good looking that I can see myself in it. Nothing to complain about hear.

If you're looking to get noticed, this guitar's for you. It sports a black basswood body with a white outline goin' around it. It gives out killer tone with a pair of Ibanez Powerhouse humbucker pickups. It has a maple neck, and a 22 fret rosewood fingerboard. It also has shiny chrome hardware. It has a volume control, a tone control, and a 3-way selector. It has its own shape and cannot be described without seeing it. It can be seen on the cover of the july 2002 issue of "guitar world" magazine being held by "System Of A Down"'s Daron Malakian. In my opinion this is an awesome and beautiful guitar with a little edge but is a true peice of art. With a low price right now of $249.99, it is definately worth the money.