Iceman X review by Ibanez

Ibanez: Iceman X

I am a very versitile guitarist that plays RHCP to As I Lay Dying, but this guitar is perfect for those moments I just wanna shred or moments of remorse for Dime. I use in pure through a Fender 150, and I can get real god bends, and some nice bass pinch harmonics and tapping. Dive bombs are possible without wammy on this guitar. It's kinda nosy given it's harder stature of music, but it would do fin for a good while.

It works for my shredding moments, but I have a little 21 fret gio Ibanez for the others that works fine. I have been playing 2-6 hours aday for 3 years, and this guitar was a real challange to live up to when I got in from my friend. I'm a big fan of the JEMS, but you can't always keep what you want, but this guitar I would buy again if it went missing. The only thing that would make this guitar the most amazing metal guitar is a Floyd Rose.

I would take this guitar to a long gig without a backup for sure, everthing is pretty sound, and I wouldn't ever have to stop to change a string. With heavy stirng on the bass (Eirne Ball top heavy) this a good guitar to sit for hours and figure out some nice Pantera or Iron Maiden on.

This guitar was a bad stock guitar, but within an hour or adjustments, it was amazing. There was some fret buzz and other minor tweeks, so I only recommend it for passionete players who actually care about what their playing, and what their playing ti on.

This underrated rare guitar was only made for 5 years around the '80s, and with it's 24 fret rosewood pearl inlay neck, it's a bueatiful metal guitar to keep way up the neck for high pitch squels and divebombs. Although Ibanezes are know for difficult tuning, my modified floating bridge does well at tuning and not breaking the strings. it's got to knobs (volume and shape), and enriched IBN-20 stock pickups, came with alittle fret-buzz, but was easy to fix. If you've got a good leterman and time to cuztimize this guitar, it's perfect for all you metal needs.

skinar
    this was my first guitar and possibly the best i will ever play it actually kicks arse, its a great little gig guitar and has no flaws what so ever. cant beleive it only got a 9
    korn_dawg
    thecameronator wrote: i beleive the ibanez x is a baritone iceman, and so is the dmm1 i think
    Wrong. The IC300 was the only normal baritone iceman (the MMM1 is another artist's custom iceman and it is a baritone also), and the IC300 line of iceman was discontinued within 2 years of beginning production. The DMM1 was just a normal iceman with a paint job designed by daron's father.
    Nüguns
    Daron's father also did the artwork for Mezmerize/Hypnotize. Damn, he's good.