IJX40 Jumpstart Package review by Ibanez

Ibanez: IJX40 Jumpstart Package

I play mostly metal and rock, it suits it well. I sometimes use the Ibanez amp with it, More often I use a Roland Microcube with a Dunlop Crybaby Classic Wah pedal. With the Ibanez amp it doesn't get very good clean tones unless everything's on 5, great heavy tones, when the gain is all the way up, you get a lot of humming, don't worry about it, you don't notice it when you're playing. There is amazing variety with this guitar. You Can get the sound of anything from a classic nylon string guitar, to the raw power of rock and roll that Slash used on apetite for destruction, to the extremely distorted guitars of 6 feet under.

I play rock and metal, this is a very good mach.I have been playing for 8 years, since I was 5, I own 1 more Acoustic guitar that was my 1st guitar. There are questions I'd whished I'd asked but the DVD aswered them all. If it were stolen, I'd buy it again, I love everything about this guitar, I hate nothing. I compared it to a Squier Strat, this is definately better.

This guitar is perfect for in the studio, on stage, or in the comforts of home practicing. This is an all around good guitar. I've had mine for two years now and a couple of screws are rusted. This is my only electric guitar and it's very dependable, I've never had any problems with it Live. The strap buttons are very solid. The finish is good enough to last, as long as you're not smashing it.

The action was great, I've never had problems with this guitar. The pickups were a little too low for my likings, with a screwdriver at hand it's no problem. Everything was properly matched and routed. The only flaw my guitar contained was a tiny pencil Dot sized paint chip due to carelessness of the seller while letting me try it out.

It was Made in China in 2007. 22 frets Solid Top Maple neck,Rosewood Fretboard, Mohagany Body The finish was jewel blue The body style is rg, it is a cheaper versoin of the RG series ( like Epiphone or Squier exept Ibanez proudly puts its name on the headstock instead of by Ibanez) FAT 6 bridge Active electronics 5 way Switch, 1 volume and 1 tone knob 2 Ibanez single coils and 1 Ibanez humbucker Locking tuners made by Ibanez It came with an amp, a gigbag, tools, cable, picks, strap, headphones, instructional DVD by paul gilbert, Tab Book.

jhotym
    this is an amazing guitar, u get what u pay for and then some. also my very first electric guitar. ive been playing for about 4 years now. and i have a collection of ibanez guitars, but this guitar started it all
    3popopo
    im buying it from a friend for 85$ AU i allready have an Epiphone SG 400 and a crappy strat coppy. im gonna put EMG 81 pickups into this baby (Kirk hammets pickups) and thur it into a metal machineee yeahhhh... and ill make my crappy strat a pink floyd dream (new paintjob) and putting Dave Gilmours pickups MuHAHAHAAH now i just need the money...