JTK1 Jet King review by Ibanez

Ibanez: JTK1 Jet King

Purchased from: Sam Ash

I play folk/blues rock, and a lot of oldies/classic rock. It isn't solely for that though, I can crank up the distortion and play any hard rock thing, or go for a nice clean sound, you can do pretty much anything with this guitar. I use it with a crappy little guitar research amp, but I have a Zoom 606 pedal, so that's alright. The sound can reach anything from les paul to Strat, and anything in between. This is one of hte most versatile guitars on the market, and can fit any sound.

In my opinion, the best guitar on the market, it can fit any style of playing, and is the perfect guitar for an intermediate or expert player. I could compare it to any guitar, and still prefer mine.

I haven't done too much live playing with it, but from what I have done, I can say that this is one guitar that you can rely on with your life.

I have absolutely no complaints, but it looked like the Sam Ash people chipped it in one spot. That one spot gets covered by my strap, and I won't complain about one tiny blemish in comparison with the only guitar I'll ever need in my whole life.

It is a pretty new model, made by Ibanez. It has twenty three frets, which is one of my only complaints, I prefer 24. The neck isn't spectacularly great or awful, but it is just right for soloing on extended scales and whatnot. It comes in three colors, mine is a sweet trans red, and it has an awesome retro body. String through the body, three way Switch, one tone, one volume, and the greatest thing to ever hit the electric guitar, the coil tapping system. Another problem (trust me there aren't many) is that the tuners are the color of mucus.