JTK2 Jet King review by Ibanez

Ibanez: JTK2 Jet King

Purchased from: Nova glazbala

My music style is classic rock, hard rock, heavy metal, I play Dio, AC/DC, Guns N' Roses, Lordi and of course, my own music. It suits any style well, from light blues to hardcore! I'm using it on a Marshall MG15CD amp, and it is decent for me (well I'm a beginner). The tone is good on any setting, but it buzzes on clean on the neck pu and when the distortion is set on max. But that's normal for a cheap amp and a cheap cable wich came with the guitar. I tried it on much better 100 and 120 watt valve amps, and it sounded amazing! It has its own unique sound! It's not a LP, not a Strat, it has it's own better tone. That's amazing! If you want a different nice sound, buy this.

For any music it is a good match! I already said that I have a Marshall MG15CD and it sounds nice on it, but of course, it sounds 100 times better on a valve amp. If it were stolen or lost I would buy it again, gladly! I love everything about it, especially the unique and versatille sound. I love the rocker switches too. I hate nothing. I compared it to a Fender Strat, a Gibson SG, Yamaha pacifica and to a Ibanez RG321. This guitar can't be compared to them because it sounds different than theese guitars. It has a unique sound, wich I like better than any other guitars tone! I will change pickups in a year or two. But don't get me wrong, I just want something more individual! The stock pickups are great for everything, but DiMarzio Super Distortion and Air Norton are better.

Well I haven't been gigging with it, but a famous dude called Andy Jackson from the band Hot Rod Circuit uses this guitar because it's versatille and he said that it's solid as a rock. So I thrust him. It feels solid too, the hardware seems like it will last forever. I would gig without a backup! Actually, I would enjoy gigging with it and I can't wait to have my first gig with it! The finish seems really durable too!

The guitar was set good, but not perfect. The strings werent tuned. The pickups are perfectly adjusted, everything except the strings is perfect. It has no flawls, everything is well, but my guitar doesnt't stay in tune very long (it goes out of tune after 4 days of playing) but I think that's because it's new and the strings aren't good. I'm planning on buying Elixir strings soon.

It was made in 2007 Indonesia, 22 medium frets, mahagony body, mahagony neck. Mine is black with white pickguards. The body shape is simmilar to a Fender Jaguar. It has a Full Tune III Bridge that looks like a Tune-O-Matic to me. It has 1 volume and one tone control, and "rocker switches" wich have the ability of coil tapping, and that's amazing. H/H pickup configuration, neck pu is Super 58 (nice, warm tones), bridge pu is AH2 (heavy tones). Tuners are unbranded but they are good. It came with a cable.

Kada2110
    both are humbuckers, but you can coil tab them by pressing the switches (the upper one for neck and lower for bridge) and when they are pressed opposite the guitar (if youre standing towards the floor), then they are single coil...