MTM1 review by Ibanez

Ibanez: MTM1

This guitar belive it or not is very vesitile it can do some really cool type of sounds from blues(if you can do them) to rock and even country. The amp I have is a spider 3 Line 6 30 watter on insane mode this guitar throws out harmonics like old rubbish, with little ease you can tune all your notes into pinch harmonics. Full of rich sound when you want to but amazing for rock and metal which is what I mostly play anyway all my other guitars I play but not as much as this.

My style of music is mostly metal so this guitar was made for it and does what it says on the box, I have been playing for coming on a year and this guitar coupled together with a 30 watt line 6, a line 6 POD it is total creamage for any guitarest, The guitar would have been better with a signature from mick but uuhh still awesome without it. If it where stolen I would find the person and make them eat their inside with a very rusty fork and knife, I love everything about this guitar nothing to hate and no favorite thing either, do however love the inlay that on it's own is an eyecatcher. I wouldn't compare it to anything as it's amazing to play have and to show off with so no compaing here.

This guitar is made for onstage and will stand anything, the hardware will last a long long time as it's black and very solid and the strap buttons are like rocks they are not going to move, poeple will kill me for saying this but I have swung this guitar around my body and them buttons where brill, the finish is underated you look at it and think that would last very long but it does and it will keep it's amazing colour for a long while.

Dude the tunningfrom the factory was awesome really tests even the most experenced guitarest, the pick-ups didn't find any problems they where in nice and tight and down low, the bridge was a little werid to handle a first but you get used to it. The guitar had not one flaw which is really werid coming for ebay as you would think they have several.

The reviews are right is was made in korea and what a beaut. The fret where like ribbing your hands along silk they where amazing and not too big for my liking either just right(prob because I have the same size hands as Mick thompson). The body 1 word flawless, body design Ibanez RG350 convert, 1 volume that's all you'll ever need, PIck-ups EMG 81 neck(aawww) EMG60 bridge(SWEET), the locking bridge you could throw it against a all and it'l still be in tune. I did also get a Ibanez case, dimazio locking strap and the allun keys aswell.

MrIplayguitar
    corncake21 wrote: doesn't mick thomson use it?????
    yes he does he uses the mtm1 and he has diff coulours not on offer to public... yet lol
    DeadxEndxEmpty
    the good thing for anybody that wants one of these, but doesn't like EMG's, it now come with Mick's signature Seymour Duncan Blackouts.
    TWIGGY-5
    arguing over P's .... haha.. fukcin SAD SORRY UG GEEKS.... i bet you would suck micks dick, ..if he was passed out on dope n liqour so you could sneak your little faggot mouth in there before he smashed you for whining like a bitch about how HIS mother****in name is spelt. youre both pillow biters for bitchin over that.. and on the internet no less, LLLOOOOOSERS. =P
    jasonrauch
    I've found this guitar used and it costs about the same as a used gibson les paul studio thats wine red with gold hardware. I'm having trouble deciding between the two. I already own two ibanez's, and this would be my first gibson. Ive read mixed reviews on both of the guitars. So I'm at a crossroads guys. Some opinions? I've realized I was leaning towards the LP just to be able to say I have a Gobson Les Paul, and then I found myself leaning towards this guitar because of the tuning. I already have a guitar for drop D and standard tuning, one for drop c, and a baritone in G# tuning so this ibanez is like the missing piece to my line-up. But at the same time an LP would be a nice addition to any guitarist line-up as well.. Help!!!
    MrIplayguitar
    Natans : Skwisgaar wrote: HIS NAME IS FUCKING MICK THOMSON WITH NO P!! k got that done oi ****head mick thompson's name is spelt with a 'p' ****tard get ur ****in facts straight you ****in retard
    quite amusinly after what you said i have to point this out YOUR WRONG! HAHA go to ( http://www.ibanez.co.jp/products/eg_page... a_id=709&color=CL01&year=2009&cat_id=1&series_id=251 ) aaand yeah there is no "p" sooooo i bet you feel stupid now huh?