NDM1TSG Noodles review by Ibanez

Ibanez: NDM1TSG Noodles

Mainly playing many rockstyles and punk (even a wee bit of metal) and using a Marshall MG amp, no effects because I'm broke hah. I'm not that familiar with electric yet (have played accoustic for 8 years but no electric) so I'm still fiddling around with the setting sometimes, really should get an expert have a look at it to see if he can improve something (you never know). So far I've been able of getting a loy of different sounds out of it, distorted it sounds simply amazing, you can get serious punkriffs out of it and a good bunch of metalshredding if you want, it's quite full. I've also played some clean stuff (RHCP) and with the right settings you can play Scar Tissue and Californication like RHCP does themselves, nice rich sound. I looove the sound. Mainly playing Pennywise, RHCP, Offspring, Lagwagon etc. I've gotten the sounds I've been wanting to get out of it.

Of course I've picked this guitar on base of my musictaste, it suits it so well. I think I can safely bet that this is the best punk-guitar out there (no it's not the TomDelonnge Strat okay). I do not own any other electrics although I'm planning on changing that in a few years, but I can do more than enough with this baby for the coming years, don't need anything else at the moment. If it were stolen or lost, I'd search for it crying my tears out and being sad sad sad, if I'd find the thief who stole it I'd probably treat him pretty gruesomly but if I could not get it back I would but it again. The most I love about the Noodles is probably the looks, it's unique, one of a kind and jawdropping. Can't stop playing Gone Away or Kids Aren't Alright on this. I've compared it to an Epiphone LP, SG Custom BK4, Ibanez SZ540, PRS Santana SE, Fender Squier Standard, Fender Standard Strat Mexico. This one was my favorite above the Ibanez SZ540 and Epi SG Custom BK4. I also have to note that I was so seriously dissapointed in the Epi LP as that was the one I went to the shop for. This guitar is more than complete for me, I couldn't really wish for anything more on it, perfect for my tastes. If you go to a store for a guitar and spot this one, give it a try, you might be impressed of this one of a kind.

I will use this guitar when playing live, haven't tested it yet because like I said: I have to get used to playing electric. The hardware looks like it'll last like a rock. I'm a little bit scared about the tape coming off after a few years of a lot of playing (there's a laquer-laying protecting it so I guess that won't be a problem if I take good take care of it). I had the strap buttons replaced with Schaller strap-locks because I don't want to have a single risk. I will depend on this guitar but I don't mind that as it looks like it can survive a lot (it feels that way too). I'm afraid I don't have money at the moment for a guitar backup but I have my full trust in this NDM, don't think I'd need a backup.

Robert_Terry
    used to have one, nice guitar, but damn the finish, WHAT WAS I THINKING?? it started peeling of after 6 months Still sounds good though
    Noodles TSG
    oh i cannot play another guitar than ibanez talmans and ndm!! best guitar evers and i really love them and dont want another ones!!
    Noodles TSG
    (continued) what they say in les pauls or telecasters!! i play with talmans each sound i need in my band!!