NDM1TSG Noodles review by Ibanez

Ibanez: NDM1TSG Noodles

I really got all, I have expected, out of it. I play in a band and I play only Ibanez ndms and talmans and I don't want another guitar. If you want to play music like Offspring, Bad Religion or pennysise, punk, punkrock or skatepunk it's a great guitar for you. I grew up with music like this and I couldnt play something else. I play my ndm1 with some amps and the sound was aways great. You can always hear each string. This guitar offers you strong, bright and attractive sound. Great clean and effect sound.

I play music called skate-punk, punk or punk rock and I think this guitar is perfect for this sound. I play guitar for 3 years and I tested a lot of guitars in music stores but I didn't find a guitar, which I would buy after sell ndm. I tested Epiphone and Gibson Les Paul and I don't like them. I played Fender Telecasters and Stratocaster, but I only like this one. If it were stolen, I would search it or buy it again. I love this guitar: the look (finish), the sound, and the great quality.

I really think it's a good guitar for a great gig. This guitar can stand a lot out, and the hardwere is going to last everything. The strap buttons keep the guitar on the strap and you cannot lose it during a gig. Really good job makes this guitar on stage. I don't think that the finish or something else wont stand out the live gig on stage.

I cannot say something wrong to the producer. Good work. Really they did great job! The quality left nothing to wish. Everything works and everything make this guitar looks so great and sound so attractiv. And the finish. Great. Every guitar looks diffrent, because every one was and taped, and you wont find another one looking same like yours, so you can think you have own signature guitar.

This guitar is a signature guitar made for Noodles in 2002. It was made in korea, where a lot of Ibanez will be produced. This guitar has 22 frets, large frets (called jumbo frets too). Woods for it were: basswood, maple, and rosewood. Basswood body. 3pc NDM maple neck. Rosewood finger board. Great woods! The finish is called: TSG, taped stain grey, this is something what makes this guitar so great. Each guitar is hand taped so each looks different and original. This guitar is a recreation of Ibanez talman that noodles plays since 1993/94. Double cutaways allowed you to play easy on the high frets. This model has a simple fixed bridge, with steel saddles and with thru-body stringing, which is offering you siplicity, durability and great, strong sustain. This guitar has one volume and one tone controller, and of course for a H/S/H combination of pickups a 5-way selector. Pickups: Ibz Inf1 (H) neck, Ibz Infs1 (S) middle, Ibz Inf2 (H) bridge. They offer you a lot of sounds.

Bezza27
    boomtank wrote: Guitarandbass wrote: What kinda Ibanez does Dexter play (Dexter Holland)? I need that one! he's got about 4 million RG's
    Ibanez should just make a Dexter sig with his diamond plate finish, or the green camo one like in original prankster, I would buy that over the new NDM2
    noodlestheman
    i just got mine of ebay a few days ago brand new... Noodles is my favorite guitarist and i have wanted this guitar for a whil and man its the best guitar i own.. and i have alot of guitars. it sounds better than my les paul its a great guitar. And seriously how cool is the duct tape look it is awesome, there is not another guitar like it
    Offspring_Hazel
    does anyone have any idea where i can get one, when i saw it i fell in love lol and ive been looking online for it but no luck, help please?
    i4gotmyname281
    I have this guitar. I bought it when i was 13 in 7th grade. And I will admit, i ****ing love it.
    Jimbo1990
    what i wanna know is what colour is it underneath all that duct tape? is it just plain wood> or maybe even a standard colour (black, red, etc)
    Newdawn
    ^ an RG570 but theres a different model from Can't Repeat made from mahog and not basswood and he used a Super Distortion in the bridge last i check and recently Super 3's
    boomtank
    he's got about 4 million RG's
    warrenguitar
    Really kick-ass guitar! Good for anything really. Sounds great and looks just as good