RG140 Roadstar II review by Ibanez

Ibanez: RG140 Roadstar II

The sound is exactly my syle, loud rich, full, with a lot of BANG to it if you know what I mean. I use a little Squier sp-10 amp while I'm at home ( as to not wake any one up, and blow their eardrums). I usually play hard rock, metal songs. I really just fool around and learn cool intros or solos, I make a little of my own music, using a bass guitar I make something up that sounds ok, then I make a version for it on guitar, then finish it off with a cool drum tone ( if you think I forgot the lyrics, I didn't, I don't touch those, I only agree to them [The gf]).

I normally play hard rock, metal that sort of thing, but sometimes I go a little softer (catch my drift? ) like sweet home alibama. With what I play, it holds up really well. If this guitar got stolen, I don't know what I would do, I mean I would put out a reward for it, I would search for it. This guitar has something no other guitar has, or will have, The Love Of Family.

yes, my and my band (World Revolution) play shows at a school we go to, like I said before the rear pickups are a little screwy but that can be fixed easily, and nothing has been replaced, except for the strings. I think it would definatly hold up Live, at a big gig, but any good guitarest knows the limits of his guitar, and knows it's always good to have backup.

Well when I got the guitar it was ready to play (tuning excluded)there is a litle mess up with the wires from it sitting for years, so the rear pickups don't always work, but when I have a chance I will fix it. I'm going to say this the way it is, the guitar rocks, I rock with it and it's really good to play on.

I know it sounds funny, but my mother gave this to me. It was made in Japan, in the early 1980s, there are 22 frets, I think a maple neck (not sure it's very hard to tell). it's a solid top, obviosly it's electric, the pickups are located (on the guitar if you don't already know) right at the beginning of the neck, andthen the middle of the body, both in sets of two ( looks like thes || || [neck]). The tuning keys were made again by Ibanez, and still work like new (even though they have been used for years). If you want to know more just email me at.

Hawkthenight
    Hey and if any1 that knows what the price of selling would be tell me, some people are curios to buy.
    Metal_Harmonix
    I have the same guitar i think. the only difference is my guitar only has the one humbucker pickup at the bridge position..... other than that everything is the same.