RG1570 review by Ibanez

Ibanez: RG1570

Purchased from: My local guitar store :D

This guitar is actually pretty versatile. I play heavy metal up to blues stuff and jazz and it works out for me. I use a vox amp and the sound is very rich with each pickup-switching you do in each 5 switches. This guitar is made for soloing and lead I bet it has both the Richness and brightness of the sound which actually depends if you Switch the pickups on this guitar to your style of music. The pickups can be better but it is much better than the RG2550 and RG2570 whhich cost much more but looks to (me more less appealing, except if the RG2570 has matching headstock).

Well I play jazz and almsot all kind of rock except emo. I would've gotten maybe this nice Epiphone Les Paul Custom with EMGs and it looked so nice. But then again I decided on the RG since I wanted a floyd. I compared it to my old guitar and that 800 difference really payed off. I reccommend this instrument to everyone and check out the red version of it too! Get this guitar Switch pickups to your desire and have fun!

This guitar will with stand live I bet you. But I never been on a gig yet since this place I live at sucks and alawys bring a back-up (especially a good fix-bridge guitar), so you might never know if your string will break. The hook (for strapping the guitar) is very tight.

It was setup pretty good actually since I ordered it from my local store and it was proof checked (or double checked) when it came to the store. It came pretty good in tune. Everything was good to go.

Its an Ibanez RG1570 MRB (mirage blue) made by Team J. Craft (Japan). It has 24 fret length with jumbo frets and rosewood on it. The body is very thin actually and the color is very hot that turns from pitch black, dark blue, blue, purple, kinda greenish and somewhat very dark mixed green-and blue. It includes a case that was specially made for this guitar. It of course, has a floyd rose Gotoh tuner on it that w/e you keep the tuning on, it stays in tune!

Mahoru
    Ehhhmmm... this guitar is (actually) made in USA, not in Japan... as all Prestige guitars '