RG1570 review by Ibanez

Ibanez: RG1570

Purchased from: Ebay

I play everything. Everything. On this guitar. I use a Marshall VS100 with it straight(no pedals). It oozes Harmonics and the JB is in my opinion one of the best low tune pups out and that will ever come out. The stock pups are bright as lightning and I love the humbucker splitting 5-way because I can get some crazy tones from Strat sounds with alittle gain to acoustic sounds with a good EQ mix straight from the amp. My main guitar.

Amazing guitar. If it was stolen, I would find them, disembowel them, and make them eat their own intestines. Solid construction and amazing quality. I love everything about this guitar. Only thing is that I might repaint it. I'd probably do a black/Blue/Green Swirl. I don't know why but I saw one and I loved it.

This used to be a gig guitar quite a bit from the previous owner. I'm working on getting something set up for doing that but I'm not in a solid band yet. Hardwars is hardcore Broot4l tough. Strap buttons holds forever(great balance in the weight helps tremendously with that). I would use without a backup in most cases, depending on length of show. The finish lasts amazing.

Well action from the previous owner was pretty amazing if you ask me. pickups are in the perfect placement for pinches. the only thing I had to do was lower the middle pup for good picking room. Tremolo is routed out excellently. No noise from any of the electronics. Only complaint is the small chips from previous play and there is nothing big (biggest is maybe 2 cm long and 2 mm wide on the back edge near the bottom). No problems in playability at all.

Being a lefty, it's freaking hard to find quality for good prices. I saw this same guitar at the local sam Ash and it was $899.00. looking on ebay I found this beast for 500.00! Freakin' win! Stats: Mine is a 2003 model with the 3-piece oil finished maple "super wizard" neck, best neck I've ever laid my hand onto. Period. super-thin and fast but not too much. I'm used to playing Les Paul style necks and the transition was so easy. Made in the FujiGen factory(where Ibanez's flagship models{the J-customs} are made) I was amazed with the quality. 24 fret neck and Ultra-access cutaway for beautiful transition and reach ease. Solid gloss black finish(might change that but it's awesome and matches my playing style of Darkness). Basswood Body, Maple neck and Rosewood fretboard. The previous owner had blocked the edge pro bridge professionally and set it up for what seems to be a 7-string set without the high e to acomodate for B tuning(which I personally would have done anyways) Tuning is really easy and solid with this bridge. 1 Vol, 1 Tone, 5-way blade. V7(N)-S1(M)-and previous owner dropped a JB in the Bridge. Gotoh locking tuners. Came in the Ibanez case and included the original V8(Bridge) pup.

Gulivar
    What I find hilarious about those reviews is that most of them were written by what seems to be the same person using different accounts being variations of the same thing, and the same misinformation... mmm either a major Ibanez fanboy or Ibanez themselves.
    zhGuedes
    that guitar looks awesome i bought mine 6 months ago in brazil and she hasnt came yet im so pissed of