RG1570 review by Ibanez

Ibanez: RG1570

Price paid: € 450

Purchased from: Used from some dude

Whit my EMG mics it sounds awesome! You can play anything with it. I'm using my 75w Line 6 with it, I play metal music and Ibanez fits exelently to playing it! Sound is very bright, its not noisy. I think those orginal mics are not as good as EMGs but you know, EMG is maybe one of the best mics of 'em all.

I play many kinds of metal music and my Ibanez matches perfectly to it! I have been playing about 2 years from now, and Ibanez is my second guitar. I have sold my first guitar so I don't have any other guitars now, but I'm planning to buy some ESP or something. If my Ibanez were stolen idd maybe buy some other guitar model than Strat (maybe some Explouder or V) but this Ibanez wont be bad option :)

If idd go to play live, I would absolutely pick this guitar with me. I don't know reason why I wouldnt. This guitars hardware is just like what it was when I got this, Awesome! I needed to replace my strap buttons whit straplocks, because those orginal ones didn't keep my strap locked. My guitar even dropped to floor because of that.

Guitar was set-up fine when I got it, but it was used so I can't know how fine it was set-up in new. Picups was just awesome when I got started playing that Ibanez, I didn't need to adjust. Top and Bridge was perfect. Only problem with this guitar for me have been tuning. Tremolo makes it hard to get guitar in tune, because when I tune one string up, another ones go down.. But I have just to learn to get this on right tune somehow :)

My Ibanez was made in Japan, it has 24 frets. Its neck is from maple, fretboard from rosewood and body from basswood and its strat. Bridge: Edge Pro bridge on BK, CA models. In mine Rg is EMGs mics (active ones). There is one volume and one tone control, 5-way selector.

belman III
    The fret board on the Herman Li signature model is scalloped on those frets, but NOT THE FRETS themselves. You're probably thinking about that.
    kool98769 wrote: Hey, whats the access to the upper frets like?(frets 22-24). Also, i have heard from a friend that a few of the upper frets are scalloped. Is this true? Thanks
    whaip
    really REALLY a f****raking good guitar! worth all the money! ;D I am going to buy the 1570Z-BK this month...
    Wicked_demented
    Sorry , but it has nothing to do with this Review...but I'm thinking about a Jackson Kelly KE3 and I'm not sure whether to buy that , or this RG1570 secondhand from a friend (which I know kept the guitar like new!)...Please I need your opinions *preferably if you have played or owned both of them* I'd appreciate it btw : I heard him playing..and it was awesome..just KE3 looks and sounds good too PS : I play mostly metal , and hard rock. Slayer/Pantera/Metallica/Death/... stuff