RG1570 review by Ibanez

Ibanez: RG1570

Purchased from: DrumCityGuitarLand

Suits my style well, I like metal but like to branch out and play other styles from time to time and this guitar allows me to do that. I'm running it through a Mesa Boogie DR combo. The pickups are loud and not that great tbh. I will be swapping them out for DiMarzios. The guitar is pretty versatile, but really suited towards metal/hard rock. I can dial in nice tones, but it's not gonna chime like a Strat if you know what I mean.

I play metal/hard rock and this is a great match. I love the neck and classic RG look. I played a Schecter C-1 before this, and once these pickups are changed, this thing will be a real beast. I had all my question answered, don't buy something this expensive without making sure it has everything you want/need. If it was stolen I'd buy another if I could fine one. (I'm left handed) I compared it to other Schecters, because they're a more left handed friendly company, but I wanted something different, and I love my Ibanez. I do at times wish it had a hardtail, because I play in a lot of tunings, but the Edge Pro rocks. I chose it because it had what I wanted in a guitar, and being left handed I didn't have much to choose from. All being said I think I made the right choice in my purchase.

It will but being a floating trem, playing this with no backup is asking for trouble, because shit happens. Strap buttons are solid, but I opted for the DiMarzio clip lock strap, which I highly recommend. Not sure about the finish tbh, I have the matte black version, and having never had a guitar with this kind of finish, I don't know how it will hold up.

Don't know how it was setup at the factory, the place I bought it from set it up perfectly.

Everyone else already put the specs in before. I will say this though, as much as Wizard necks are praised, TRY ONE FIRST. They are extremely thin and flat and not for everyone. I like it personally, but I can definitely see why some wouldn't.

StonedColdCrazy
    Yep. I own a 370 and a 1570. Not even on the same level. The craftsmanship from team j craft is fantastic. I put bkp aftermaths in mine and its easily the best sounding/ playing guitar I could imagine. At least until I get a j-custom. Might write a review if I get the time.