RG270DX review by Ibanez

Ibanez: RG270DX

It souits me perfectly with my music styles. I think this is one of very few guitars that suits all the music. I play Metallica, Megadeth, Yngwie Malmsteen and Impellitteri principally. I used to use a Metal Zone, but switched to a Zoom 3000 and boom! There's no noise, any problems at all. The sound is not bright. It's full of low frecuencies. I like it! I can use almost all the sounds and it suits perfectly to all I play.

I play Megadeth, Metallica, Yngwie Malmsteen and Impellitteri. And it suits to all of those styles. I've been playing for 14 years. With this guitar almost 10 years. Besides I have an odd Krafter, I belive a Beretta, a Crafter electroacustic and an Ovation electroacustic. And many others acustic guitars. There wero no questions to ask before purchasing my guitar. I fulfilled all my doubts. And yes, if it was stolen, I will definetely but an Ibanez. The same pickups, the same Floyd Rose no matters if it's not an original Floyd Rose but a Licenced Floyd Rose, the same Heavy Metal style form. Ilove about her the form, the color, the sound and all the time it's been with me. It's been a good company. I hate the way that one time it fell off from the guitar support and tone piece of paint ran off. Careless me. I repair it with all I could and it looks good now. My favorite feature is the Floyd Rose that makes her looks awesome and imponent. I don't have the mind and the punch to compare it with other products. I chose it because I draw it in my mind, and, when I saw it, I knew that was my dreams guitar!:D I wish it had Quad Rails or more good looking pickups. Just the way for looking. Because it sounds great and I'm very happy with it.

I've played live and, despite being a licenced Floyd Rose, it works perfect. No detunning. The hardware seems strong and I depend on it more that any other guitars I played from friends, people I know. I will definately use it without a backup guitar It's very confortable and it's not heavy at all.

Being a licenced Floyd Rose, I streched so mucho the locking tremolo and screwed the locks with the allen wrench. So I bought a new locking system. Also one string tunner blowed. I tried to wrench the string and it dodn't work. So I had to bought a new seven tunners. Well, it's been a lot of time with me. The pickups are perfectly, and good looking. I've worked so much with this guitar to learn how to give it maintainence. And I learned so many things. So, I'm in love with her. There's no oxidation, no wiring problems, no nothing. So, perfect for me.

It was made in the year 2000 I belive in Korea as an alternative model for korean rock players. It has 24 jumbo frets, the neck is very confortable. It's a black one with passive picjups. Humbbucker in the brodge and in the neck and a single coilk in the middle. Licenced Floyd Rose, tone and volume and the pickup selector with 5 pisitions.