RG320 review by Ibanez

Ibanez: RG320

Purchased from: Rippers

Best used for rock>metal>heavy metal, but can also be used for other styles with great satisfaction! This guitar is capable of giving a rich tone, lets just say that the tone for the guitar is pretty darn good compared to others in the same class. The guitar can make for the dullest to the most vibrant sounds, for extreme dive bombing, finger nubbing, etc. The variety of the guitar is great, the only downside would be trying to tune your guitar to a different setting, an example===>drop D, C or anything due to the Floyd Rose bridge but if you got the money take it to a guitar store and they could do a set-up for you.

I tend to play all styles, but many metal, like Buckethead stuff lol I been playing for a bit more than a year but have the experience of a person whos played for five years, yeah.. that's what happens when guitar playing is what you do everyday for hours, just ask the experts, if my guitar was stolen I be very mad uhhh I prob by a better guitar if I had the money lol planning on getting a signature Ibanez guitar, not sure what yet, I purchased this product not only because the great price, because in my opinion it's a great guitar to play fast on, and very dependable.

The guitar will last forever as long as you dnt throw it around or leave it in moist/humid conditions, Very durable but advise you to get a case just in case. The strap buttons are great, and I always have a backup guitar no matter how good of a guitar you have. The finish is very unique looking um I have the reddish one dnt know exactly the name of it, none of the finish has worn off through my playing.

Hard to say how well the set-up was since I bought it used... but I just took it the store and they did it for me; However, the action was quite low and nice but can be lowered by a professional if you dnt like the action of your guitar. The pickups are h/h very nice tone adjusted great, no flaws from my guitar that I know of. All the hardware is in great condition, and clean 5 way pick up selector.

Made in Korea, you should know all this based on all the other reviews lol not sure what year my guitar is, but I'm sure it's the same as the one in the picture above. 24 frets rosewood, body style s kinda like a Strat, Floyd Rose bridge, 5 way selector lockin g tuners.