RG320QS review by Ibanez

Ibanez: RG320QS

It suits me fine. I play more Steve Vai kind of stuff and this performs just as well as my Jems. it can play any tone and is one of my favorite "playing guitars." I have three Marshall stacks but I only play on one with this at my home (you can imagine why). I've got tons of pedals but the ones I use with this are all DigiTech pedals. I just like having a million different effects. Very full sound. I love to play AC/DC on it for my kids. It can do just about everything with the right pedal configs.

This is a great match for the style of music I play. I've been playing for close to 15 years and I have owned at least 300 guitars over my lifetime and this is definatly a winner. Well the only one problem I have with this guitar is changing the strings because of the floyd rose but other than that no questions. But I got it for free so there was no salesman. If it were stolen or lost I wouldn't go buy it again cause I have about 150 guitars that I can choose from at anytime I want and its a nice guitar but it doesnt compare to a Vai sig Jem or a Black Beauty so no I wouldn't. But if I was young and didn't have the resources I have now I would buy it again in a heartbeat. I love the smooth action and the Dimarzios. Hate the floyd rose to death. I would compare it to a American Strat only more metaly and a lot less twangy.

This guitar would withstand any concert and I have actually played it once come to think of it. The hard ware will last longer than I do probably. Very sturdy. The strap buttons are solid as a rock. It's never slipped out. I can depend on it any day. I always play with to or more different guitars so I wouldnt take it alone but if I had to I wouldn't have any problem with it. The finish is on there for the long haul.

The action was perfect. Ibanez does a great job assembling their guitars. The pickups were perfect, I didn't have to change a thing. Top was perfect, bridge was perfect but ill get into that later. The guitar was flawless when they sent it to me.

- Made in 2003 in Korea. - Rosewood neck with 24 jumbo frets. - Solid top. - Body is basswood neck is rosewood. - Transparent finish. - Strat sytle body. - Floyd rose bridge. - Passive electronics. - Volume, tone, 5 way selector Switch. - Two high output Dimarzios at both positions. - Locking tuners.