RG321 review by Ibanez

Ibanez: RG321

Purchased from: Frank's Music Centre

This guitar was made by Ibanez so oviouslly its made for metal which is what I play and it suits it to a T. I use a mode four double stack amp, that's about 200 watts, and run through a digitech effects board and Ibanez tube screamer and they sound amazing with this guitar. The amp sounds like it was made for it too. The sound on it is great with clean tone and sounds even better with a heavy grunge distortion. This guitar won't even static on you. Unlike Yamanha. I have to give this guitar a 5.

I play a full metal sound, like Slipknot, Slayer, Mudvayne and it plays it well. No wonder it was the guitar that Mick Thompson used when Slipknot first started. I've been playing guitar for 15 years and have owned many guitars: PRS, Godin, even ESP but this guitar is by far the best one that I have owned. If someone were to steal it, I would break the f--king legs and takeb it back. Thats how much I love it. If your looking for a great guitar on a low bugit, I suggest that you go and buy this great piece of work.

This guitar is so hard, I could throw it off a stage and it would be as good as new. I play gigs all the time and its the main guitar I use. The hardware was built to last and thats what it's doing, lasting! The strap buttons are so solid, the strap has never fallen off on me once so there was no need to put locking pegs in it. I could depend on this thing. my life. It have never let me down. I've played at a few gigs without my Peavey as a backup and I never needed it.

I thought that the guitar was set up awesome at the factory. I didn't have to do thing to it when I got it. It even fell out of the box and it still didn't do thing to vit at all. The pickups I thought were well suited for the guitar so I didn't even touch them but I am thinking of putting in a couple more metal sounding pickups.

This guitar is probably the best guitar that you can get for the money. It has a basswood body, a mahogany neck and a rose wood fret board. I haven't seen it in n e other colour then what it came with which was navy blue. It came with stock tuners from Ibanez, but I put in some Ibanez locking tuners when I got it. It also has a volume knob, a tone knob (which is good cause I hate f--king with two tones). And it also has 24 frets.