RG321 review by Ibanez

Ibanez: RG321

Purchased from: Musician's Friend

I play mostly hard rock and blues and I've been using a Fender Frontman amp with it so I can make some really nice sounds on this guitar. It can be noisy a little distorted or clean however you want it. Also depending on what pedals you use and what amp, the sound is great.

This is a good guitar for the Hard Rock genra and some metal too. I've been playing for seven years and I really like this guitar. So far I think I'm the only one with the pickups problem. Again, my favorite thing is the neck. I love it. There's nothing I really hate about it. Of course it's nothing compared to an Epiphone or a Gibson but this was cheap and I'm poor so, meh.

Ok, time for my complaints. The pickups were a problem. They kept on comming out and the screws would pop out during my playing and it would really tick me off. I got it fixed three times before it stayed fixed. But other than that one problem, it's a decent guitar.

I could've done with a better finish, but I guess I'm just being picky. The action is good, like I've said before and I'll get to the flaws next.

This thing's made in Korea so it's not the best qulaity, but I love the neck. It's really skinny and made to pull off some really nice solos and riffs. It's got dual humbuckers so the sound is pretty good also. You can get some pretty good tones on this thing. Mine's a dark blue finish but you can get black or some other color which I can't remember. It comes with a cord and screwdrivers (which you'll need, I'll explain later) and a handbook and that's about it.