RG321 review by Ibanez

Ibanez: RG321

Purchased from: Scales

This guitar is built for rock, hard rock and metal. For forms of rock the pickups will do you fine, but if your a metal guitarist then get new more powerful pickups. The humbuckers aren't very noisy just a gentle hum, but I don't know if that's just my amp and I didn't have it very loud either.

I play a lot of metal, mainly Slipknot style stuff and this guitar suits it perfectly. If it were stolen I would cry as my RG321 is custom and it would set me back a lot to get all the stuff again, but it would be well worth it. I really have just fallen head over heels with this guitar! Hope you give this guitar some consideration as it really is amazing for it's price range, good luck with your guitaring!

I've onloy had this guitar since this morning so I don't know how long it would last, but it does look like you wont have any immediate problems with it. Nothing you should worry about, just set it up how you like it and off you go. If your playing Live you shouldent need a backup atall.

I bought this guitar in a local guitar shop and it had no problems, finish was great, I loved the finish on the guitar, the weathered black is lovely. Nothing has come loose or broke and I don't expect it too, this guitar is build to with-stand punishment, and for the price why wouldent you give it a spanking now and then? The action seemed fine, no annoying buzz or anything. All very well set up in the factory, so you should all be happy chappys when you buy it!

Step right up ladies and gentlemen and welcome to the Ibanez RG321. I haven't been playing the guitar for a very long time (nearly 2 years now), but I've playing and tested a lot during then, and I have to say this is one of the best I've played. don't let the low cost put you off this guitar it really is everything you need from a guitar. The default pickups you get with it are good for the price payed but if your looking to use this guitar a lot I would say to invest in some good pickups, some EMG's would be a good idea. It has this typical 1 volume control and 1 tone control and a 5-way selector.