RG321MH review by Ibanez

Ibanez: RG321MH

Purchased from: Buffalo Creek Guitar

This guitar has a 5 selector Switch which allows a diversity of sounds; ranging from the jazzy clean sounds up to the darker sounds of rock. The fact there are 24 frets allows all of the 12 frets to be played again in an higher octave. I mostly play metal/rock, so this guitar fits my needs. It also plays very well with effects; great sound for it's price.

This guitar has been the perfect guitar for my needs, it allows me to go up and down the strings/fretboard and still know where I'm at. When I was buying the guitar, it took me only 5 seconds to fall in love with it and buy it on the spot without even considering the choices. However, I am a experimental/industrial kinda person, so it would be pretty neat if the guitar had a whammy bar. But that does not make a difference on my impression of the guitar.

As I stated before, this guitar is literally indestructible in terms of the body. It can withstand live playing for sure, but I still wouldn't go without a back up, people may just never know when the shit hits the fan. As far as the finish goes, it's not going to loose it's pitch black, ever.

As far as I know, this guitar came in perfect condition. I have not had any problems with the guitar at all. As far as the body goes, it is literally indestructible. You can keep hitting it on things and it won't break. The neck may be vulnerable but that's not the point. It came in as a pitch black finish, which is always perfect for rock/metal.

It was a 2007 guitar that was made in Indonesia. It is equipped with 24 frets, non-locking tuners, two knobs, dual hambuckers, and a 5 way selector. The two knocks are volume and tone. The guitar basically came with no other accessories, it was just the guitar itself. The 24 fret mahogany fretboard has pearl inlay design. The main thing that I can point out about this guitar is the very thin neck it has. It allows easy hand movement and shredding in general.

ibanez4321
    does anybody's chrome guarding the pickups oxidise (change to a darker colour) in places? cos my bridge one is lol
    I have the same problem!!!! this is the only downside to the guitar though
    messier_hunter
    This guitar was made in indonesia, I have no idea what year. It has 24 jumbo frets...
    Check the serial number dude two first digits are the year it's made.