RG321MH review by Ibanez

Ibanez: RG321MH

Purchased from: Tehran, Iran

hmm, I'm a beginner and I practice almost in all styles but I prefer hard rock and metal and in my opinion this axe is designed for this. I use it on Guitarrig and TASCAm-144 external soundcard and it's perfect for me. After I set my earth cable, it's completely noiseless now and the only noise I hear it's the moment I plug the cable in. Pinch harmonics are easy to get on this axe.

I play electric guitar for 8months and as I mentioned, I have a GRX70 too and and it's many many many times better than that. I compared this model to similar Cort/LTDs and this axed kicks their ass! If it were stolen I find the thief, cut his balls and hang them on my E-string tuning peg. So no-one dare to steal it anymore:D And the last thing, Thanks to other reviewers in UG that guided me to choose this guitar.

Actually, It's my second guitar. I have a GRX70 too. I used to buy a S320 but when I went for buying that, Accidentally I found this beauty. All Ibanez budget class models are made in china/indonesia now and when I found a korean Ibanez with this price (350$) I forgot Floyd Rose and Picked this because a simple well-made guitar is much better than advanced Crappy-made one! I don't gig so I don't't know much about this part. But finish is exellent. Specially for me because I hate fingerprints on my guitar! Because of a fixed bride and good quality. You can depend it. Even as a main guitar (If you change pickups. Strap buttons and output jack are also fine.

Action was normal. I used an Allen wrench to lower the strings and now it's fine with no fret buzz, better than my friend's RG Prestige:D HardTail bridge is so simple and easy to use and I prefer it over FAT tremolo bridges. Gray chrome on bridge oxydates as it was oxydated on little parts of bridge. But it's normal on all Ibanez tuners/bridges with Cosmo Black Overlay. Neck pickup is a bit loose and I don't have any idea how to fix it. But it doesn't seem a real problem. Tuners and knobs are good. Man this guitar worths much!

First I apologize if my english is bad! It was made in 2005, Korean and new. Because it was lost in the warehouse and found recently. 24 Frets, Mahogany body, 3pc Maple neck, Rosewood fretboard, Gotoh type HardTail and string thru body. It has two Inf3 and Inf4 humbuckers, 5-way Pickup selectors. It came with a D'addaro strings and a cable in the box. Cable is a cheap but it's good as a backup.