RG350DX review by Ibanez

Ibanez: RG350DX

Purchased from: Tom Lee Music

My music style is mostly metal and classic rock but I'll play anything if I like the song. The guitar is good for pretty well all types of music. When on clean it sounds a bit like an acoustic, so it's pretty good in that respect. When distoted it's powerful. Distortion comes out nice and clear and powerful. Pinch harmonics come out very nicely o this guitar. there's on one real problem I have with it is that it has a deep tome to it when your on any pickup or tone setting, which I find sort of takes away from the classic rock sound.

As I said before I play just about all types of music. It is a good enough match for whatever you play.I have been playing for 3 years and own a cheap Les Paul knock off and a Line 6 Spider 3 amp. I was well informed by the staff at Tom Lee and hey told me everything I needed to know. I would probably buy something different if this guitar were lost or stolen just because I would want to try something new. I love the sound and playability of this guitar. I don't hate anything about it. It has all you really need on it.

Everything is very solid on this guitar.This guitar will withstand Live playing. All the hardware seem to be able to last. The strap buttons will not move no matter how hard you try to move them. The finish is good and thick and wont wear off easily. I would go to a gig with no backup with this guitar.

I liked the action on this guitar. It was set up pretty good. The pickup adjustment was great, they perform beautifully. Everything was properly routed. The guitar I bought did have some flaws in it, mind you I did get the price dropped $100 CAN. There was a dent in the wood and a crack in the laquer. They were barely noticable. Other than that the finish was good

Overall I was satisfied with the features of this guitar, it's had the Standard rosewood fretboard with 25 frets and double shark fin fret markers. I really like plain white finish and pearl pick guard on this guitar, Really makes it look great. Body style is similar to that of a Strat, which I don't mind, I find it easier to play. I like floyd rose bridge but that bridge makes it a real pain in the ass to change strings. The locking nut is great because literally it will keep the guitar in near perfect tune for months but when the time comes to tune it is as much of a pain to tune as it is to change the stings. The pickup configuration is two humbuckers and one single coil. This really gave you lots of room to explore how things wuld sound.The guitar comes with a whammy bar, cable, tools, and an extra spring, should you need to put one in.

confucius
    rg350 is not very worthy,if you want a aaa-quality one togather with low price,try SQuire! SQuire's strat style can match this one in the price of 200USD around
    mongo_man
    I can choose between this guitar and the Fender Showmaster FAT SSS. Any know what I should buy?
    leftintheashes
    I Own one of these too!!!!! YAAAYYYYY!!!!! Piece of nontunable crap!! Something worthy of maybe half of a Strat. The Squire kind. Odily enouph though it got easyer to play after i got my Beutifull strat. PROBABLY BECAUSE THAT GUITAR MADE ME WANT TO PLAY MORE THAN THIS LITTLE PIECE OF RIP OFF JUNK!!!
    mark69
    i own one, it rocks, seriously worth looking into if your looking for a guitar, i wouldnt buy it for a first guitar, cause begginers shouldnt have good guitars, but it would make a good second guitar.