RG350DX review by Ibanez

Ibanez: RG350DX

This guitar perfectly suits my music style, which is anything from rock to heavy metal and beyond. I am using this guitar with a Line 6 Spider III 15 watt amp, not very loud, but impressive sound, sounds beautiful running distortion or on a clean channel. 24 frets along with a double locking tremelo bridge give this guitar a massive variety of sounds.

My overall impression of this guitar isnt explainable in words. I've been looking for the perfect guitar for me and my style for a while now, and out of all the different guitars I played (Gibsons, Jacksons, B.C. Rich, and other Ibanezes)this one is definetly the most impressive with sounds and string action. I wouldn't take any other guitar!

This guitar is really durable, and could definetly handle a Live show with ease. The hardware is really tough, and was designed by EMG. The strap buttons are not moving any time soon, however this guitar is a little on the heavy side, so jumping around on stage might be a little difficult, but nothing major. I would definetly rely on this guitar for a gig without a backup, no problem.

Although this guitar was used when I bought it, the action is low with no fret buzz, the pickups are perfectly positioned, and this guitar has no flaws that I can see or hear. I can play this guitar for two hours straight and not even tell I've been playing, the action is amazing!

I bought this guitar a few weeks ago from Guitar Center. I bought it used because they didn't have any Brand New models. Even though it was used, it played like a Brand New guitar, which tells me it was not only taken care of, but is extremely durable. It is a 24 fret guitar, which gives extra room for solos, and all frets are easy to reach. The action on the strings is very low and has no fret buzz at all. It is on a 25 1/2" scale, so chords are easier because there is more room inbetween each string than a normal guitar. I bought the white model which definetly looks different than most guitars. It is white with black hardware and a pearl patterned pick guard. This guitar also features a double locking tremelo bride, which gives me the ability to use a whamy bar to it's full potential. The bridge also has fine tuners on it for perfect tuning. The only downside to the bridge is that to prevent Machine Head damage, the neck has a locking nut. This makes it harder to tune and replace strings, but since this guitar stays in tune really well, it isn't that much of a problem. This guitar also features two EMG designed humbuckers in the neck and bridge position and a single coil pickup in the mid position.

meanppls7
    this guitar is great! the only thing i dont like about it is that the PAINT IS VERY THIN =\ mine has chipped already and ive never dropped it or hit it where it chipped it also chipped when i was putting on some schaller strap locks =\