RG350DX review by Ibanez

Ibanez: RG350DX

I play metal, rock, hard rock, thrash etc it suits me perfectly, I use a POD xt Live and I run it through a Marshall MG15DFX on a clean channel, the stock pick ups gave it a nice classic rock tone the neck pick up gave a really nice tone and the bridge a nice thick sharp tone great for classic rock but as I said I changed the pick ups to give it more bite.

I've been playing guitar 3-4 years, I own a few various things check my profile, if it was stolen or lost I'd be really gutted I'd probably get another one or get another one in the RG series a more expensive one, I love everything about it, I don't hate a single thing about it, I wish it came with Seymour Duncan's or EMG's because then people would have the need to swap the pic ups but you don't have to the stocks are good.

This guitar would withstand Live playing without a doubt and I would use it without a backup guitar, all the strap buttons are solid, the finish because it is white I think over time it would yellow like all white things, but over all I love the guitar I recommend it.

This guitar feels like a guitar it may sound silly but some I've played just don't have that guitar feel, it's really well put together, feels solid, the pick ups were not adjusted when they came and the bridge had to be reset but apart from that the hardware is fine and the guitar came in a perfect condition.

This is my second favorite guitar I have ever owned, it has 24 jumbo frets with shark tooth inays and the neck is made from bound rosewood and it has a maple top, the body is made from basswood and has an edge 3 bridge which is a double locking tremelo which is one of the best bridges I have used better than some of the other tremelos I've encountered, it has a white finish a lot I believe it's laminated, the body shape is like a wicked Stratocaster style, it comes with a volume knob and a tone knob and a 5 way Switch, the pick ups are passive and they are: NF3 (Humbucker) neck pick up, INFS3 (Single coil) middle pickup, NF4 (Humbucker) bridge pick up, these are very good pick ups at first but after awhile you will want to change them I have recently changed mine to Seymour Duncan black outs but the stock pickups are really good on there own, it comes with locking tuners unsure of the make, and it came with a gig bag