RG350DX review by Ibanez

Ibanez: RG350DX

Price paid: C$ 475

Purchased from: Long & McQuade

This guitar is perfectly suited for my style of music, I play mostly Metal, and Rock, and this guitar does it all, as it is very versatile. The bridge pickup gives a rich, fat trebley sound, and the Neck pickup is a more bassy, quieter pickup. The single coil hums pretty loud, but sounds beautiful on a clean channel. Seeing as I am only playing out of a Fender Frontman 15G, this guitar is not sounding it's full potential.

I love this guitar, it is beautiful, and is a really nice instrument. I like the tremolo, but seeing as I am new to a locking trem, it takes a bit of getting used to. If someone stole this guitar. I would find the biggest knife in my house, track them down, and poke their eyes out. And of course take my guitar back. The only thing I would maybe want to change, is the pickups I am thinking about a nice pair of DiMarzio's.

Seeing as I just got this guitar today. Everything seems fine. The only thing I am worried about is the Edge III trem. Everybody says they are garbage. So far it is working perfectly, although I might want to swap it in the future, if it becomes a problem. Strap buttons are solid, and the finish is beautiful. Although being a white guitar, it may yellow over time.

Action was perfect, right out of the box. The pickups were perfectly adjusted, and everything was in perfect working order. The only flaw I could possible find, was that there was a tiny piece of hair, under the clear coat. But other than that, it is perfect, and I could not be more satisfied.

This Beautiful guitar was made in Indonesia in 2008. It has a 24 jumbo ft Wizard II neck. The body is Basswood, Neck is Maple I believe, with a Rosewood fretboard. It is just A glossy white finish, and all black Hardware. The electronics consist of three pickups, Two are humbuckers, one is a single coil. Bridge:INF4, Neck:INF 3, and the middle, is a INFS3. It has one Volume, one Tone know, and a %- way selector Switch. Tuners, I have no idea. But they feel extremely solid so far. It also has a Edge III bridge.

dadudeguy
    Finally got her. shes awsome. i love her. i love this guitar more than my girlfriend lol.
    dadudeguy
    if i dont use the whammy bar that often should i really invest in an OFR? like is it really worth it?
    fairycake92
    theya re good, and easy to whack an original floyd in. the edge 3 is pure trem shit...so stay away for that reason, but if you have a spare 150 get it and buy a real floyd rose