RG350DX review by Ibanez

Ibanez: RG350DX

Purchased from: Musiciansfriend.com

I play everything from metal to grindcore and it displays an awesome array of tones. I use a DigiTech RP155 through a Marshall MG50. It has a very clear bright top-end and a very chunky low-end with sweet warm middles. It has the ability to play in low tuning while also keeping its tone and not become muddy.

Ok so all in all I play everything. Mainly metal and alike generes but this guitar never lets me down. I have used it for the last two years and it has been my favorite guitar. Haha... It asks if it had been stolen would I get it again? Yes I most definently would! My favorite feature would be the rosewood neck and the sharktooth inlays. Its very soft and easy on the fingertips. For somthing I wish it had, hmmm, it'd be great if they made it into a 7 string model!

This is a very tough guitar. It has been through alot with me and it has yet to give up on me. The hardware is rock solid and I have used this guitar almost every day since it arrived on my doorstep. I loved this guitar since I layed eyes on it. I love it more every time I play do to the different tones and sounds that I can squeeze out of it! I've had this guitar for nearly two years and I have a feeling I haven't discovered its limits yet!

Well first the action from the factory was not great, good but not great BUT it is fully adjustable and be set very low without much fret buzz. My rg is currently in Drop B. The guitar is of superior quality. It had no flaws that I noticed and was in perfect tune upon arrival.

Neck: 3pc maple Wizard II neck Neck Type: Wizard II Body: Basswood body Frets: Jumbo frets Fingerboard: Bound rosewood Inlay: Sharktooth Bridge: Edge III bridge/Double locking Trem NeckPU: IBZ INF3 neck humbucker MiddlePU: IBZ INFS3 middle single-coil BridgePU: IBZ INF4 bridge humbucker Hardware color: BK Misc: 5 way selector Switch

neo919
    Can anyone tell me which to buy? I want a guitar that is punk and same time jazz-tuned. Which one do you guys think I shld buy? RG350DX RG350EX RG350MDX PLZ REPLY!
    Heideck
    i think you should go with rg350dx or ex. they are almost the same, (I own both). the ex is just a little bit more for metal but still very versatil. Honestly choose the one you think looks the most good between rg350dx and ex
    Bendzamin
    I got this one for 3 years now and I only scratched the pickguard I have played it live and it sounds amazing with 120w or more amps. I recommend it to every metal/rock/any-kind-of-music player